Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The person who discovered the clue was more persistent than Fang Ziyue imagined.

    After she told Ling Qiu not to channel her spiritual power, the man couldn't get more information from her, and he was afraid that he would startle the snake if he came to check directly, so he went to find Liang Xiuyue.

    Liang Xiuyue looked at the well-dressed, seemingly rich man in front of him, and felt panicked.

    When the other party came up, he asked him about the crazy woman.

    Since he has investigated their family affairs, he must also know that he hates that crazy woman. This way of poking someone's painful feet is really disgusting, but due to the identity of the other party, Liang Xiuyue can't turn his face.

    Even Qiaorou was persuading him to be patient.

    Liang Xiuyue gritted his teeth. If it wasn't for the fact that the other party could take them to Emperor Star and help them on Emperor Star, he would have kicked them out a long time ago!

    "Mr. Liang, you really didn't notice anything wrong with the other party? For example, the strange voice?" The middle-aged man asked again sincerely.

    "What's so strange?"

    Liang Xiuyue frowned, "She is usually crazy, and her voice is no different from normal people. She just swears a lot every day, and she is crazy. Why do you ask her so many things?" Middle-aged

    man I didn't ask for the information I wanted, and suddenly lost interest.

    He got up and signaled his assistant to discuss the following matters with Liang Xiuyue, but he himself left without saying hello.

    He doesn't see any benefit in Liang Xiuyue, there's no need for him to waste his time, and there's no need to give him face.

    Liang Xiuyue was so angry that he was half dead. If Gu Qiaorou hadn't been secretly dissuading and comforting him, he would have sent someone to kill this idiot long ago!

    Gu Qiaorou looked at the angry man beside her, with embarrassment and bewilderment in her eyes.

    The same goes for her Brother Liang, who has agreed to help them settle down in Emperor Star and take care of them. So what about Renren? Small indifference can lead to big schemes, even such a small thing can't be done well, how can she take him to Emperor Star?

    Gu Qiaorou didn't notice that Liang Xiuyue's position in her heart had shaken a bit, she just sighed and went to comfort him, hoping that he would calm down.

    After all, that businessman is from Emperor Star, and he is their future target.

    "Master, are you going to Fang's house next?"

    The butler, who has been with the man for many years, knew his thoughts and prepared the aircraft early.

    The middle-aged man straightened his clothes, and said indifferently: "Go."

    It would be the worst policy to scare the snake, but Liang Xiuyue didn't know any information about that trashy dim sum, so he could only start with Fang Ziyue.

    He knew Fang Ziyue well, and there were rumors about her "great achievements" in Dixing back then.

    For such a person, as long as you give enough money, what can't be done?

    Enormous greed and malice pervaded, and the system that had been monitoring him told Fang Ziyue who was coaxing the little mermaid: "The target is approaching, please prepare for the host." "What kind of battle?" Hugging the little mermaid's cold and smooth