Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    In fact, not counting the three copper coins on Fang Ziyue's body, Lingqiu still had two.

    She gave the little princess three copper coins the day before, thinking at night that there were five red fruits on Lingyuexiang's candied haws, she should also give the little princess five copper coins.

    But she put the remaining two under the bed and forgot for a long time. She found them when she left Beijing, and brought them to the border town along with the small gift Fang Ziyue gave her.

    After mending the safety talisman, Ling Qiu put it under the sleeping person's pillow, praying for her to wake up early.

    As for the remaining two copper coins, she took a red string, wove a simple and elegant bracelet for Fang Ziyue, and tied it around her left wrist.

    The fingertips touched the other person's skin, even if the person was sleeping, the palm was still warm and hot.

    Every year in the depths of winter, before the red plum blossoms in the courtyard bloom, this man would quietly climb over the wall and come in to bring her a warm hand stove.

    When the winter snow covered the window, I brought the cold person into the house early in the morning to warm her body by the charcoal fire, and then stretched my hot palm into her bed to scald her neck and cheeks viciously.

    At that time, Lingqiu, who was afraid of the cold, would subconsciously approach Fang Ziyue's palm, and sleep soundly on that warm comfort.

    The little princess also teased her every time as a little lazy pig, who would not wake up no matter how much she tossed about.

    Ling Qiu just smiled without saying a word.

    She knew that if other people played around like this, most of them would use the snow outside to make their hands cold and then go to sleep on the ice.

    But she was not in good health, and the little princess was naturally reluctant to let her suffer from the cold, so she changed the method.

    Ling Qiusi wrapped Fang Ziyue's with two soft and cool hands up to this point, deliberately icing her at the end of summer.

    "It's not cold, you? Why don't you wake up?" The low and soft voice seemed to be coquettish.

    Even though the person lying on the bed couldn't hear it, Ling Qiu still had a smile on his lips, bowed his head and quietly kissed her fingertips.

    It was as light as a butterfly's wings brushing by, without disturbing anything.

    After that, he took the pulse and fed medicine, and it passed like this for two days.

    Marquis Sui'an once came to see Lingqiu. Seeing Lingqiu's face was pale, he said worriedly, "Take a rest too, otherwise Yue'er wakes up and what if you fall down again?" None of the two

    girls made him worry. heart.

    Lingqiu agreed with a smile, and Marquis Sui'an shook his head upon seeing this.

    Well, this is another quick word of promise, but what to do behind the scenes.

    Marquis Sui'an glared at his ruddy daughter who was lying on the bed, and said angrily: "Lingqiu, don't listen to this bastard's nonsense in the future, don't let her lead you down!" Look, Lingqiu

    earlier What a cute girl. Smart and knowledgeable, tough in wrist, and measured in doing things.

    Looking at now, I have become a complete infatuated person, with all my heart on others, and I don't cherish my body at all.     "Hou Ye, I'm really fine." Ling Qiu raised the medicine bowl in his hand and said, "I 'm a doctor