Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The staff on the other side led the four of them into different changing rooms, and then one of the staff took the opportunity to lock Ling Qiu's door from the outside.

    Director Chang cleared out ten people before, and recruited fourteen staff members, but what she didn't know was that Guangcang Jinyao accounted for half of them.

    The cameras in the hallway have been hacked by them, and the cameraman following the guests is waiting outside, and now no one will notice what is going on in the dressing room.

    And Cang Jinyu, who was changing clothes, didn't realize at all that the secret door hidden by the changing mirror behind her had been quietly pushed open. Cang Jinyao, who was holding a wooden stick, knocked hard when Cang Jinyu bowed her head to button her shirt. On her head!

    Cang Jinyu only felt a sharp pain in her head, and the warm liquid flowed down her forehead, covering her eyes, her eyes were blood red.

    "Huh!" The sound of sticks breaking through the air behind him exploded again, and Cang Jinyu immediately fell into darkness.

    Cang Jinyao, who knocked Cang Jinyu out with two sticks, kicked the woman on the ground. Seeing that there was no response, she laughed and kicked Cang Jinyu again.

    If it wasn't for the wrong timing and location, she really wanted to kill this woman directly!

    Cang Jinyao looked sullenly at this person who was somewhat related to her by blood. She really couldn't figure it out, as a sister, why couldn't Cang Jinyu help her?

    Writing a person's song is also writing, why can't you write a song for her? Aren't they siblings? If Cang Jinyu hadn't rejected her back then, and had simply written a song for herself, she wouldn't have become what she is now!

    And that time when she kindly found Cang Jinyu a rich and powerful partner, and sent them both to the hotel room. But her "good sister" actually ordered her manager to ruin the date without saying a word.

    Cang Jinyao avoided the blood on her feet, and spat on Cang Jinyu in disgust.

    If she doesn't regard herself as her younger sister, she deserves to be beaten and die!

    Cang Jinyao sneered coldly to deal with the scene, and then went back to her room to change clothes leisurely.

    Anyway, with her people around, it will be said that Cang Jinyu accidentally injured her. Moreover, she pretended to be stupid and had persecution paranoia.

    Besides, once the good deeds between Lin Mingcheng and Ling Yinghou's "hard-fated mandarin ducks" ended, she, Cang Jinyu, dared not say anything.

    Otherwise, just pull out the radish and bring out the mud, and check it out. Everyone knows that Ling Yinghou's innocence is gone.

    Thinking about being the licking dog of Queen Ling, Cang Jinyu didn't dare to ruin her master's reputation.

    Cang Jinyao hummed happily, but the fingertips of the person lying in the pool of blood twitched...

    Compared to Cang Jinyu's defenselessness, Lingqiu was much more vigilant.

    At that time, she was suppressed by most of the people in the circle, and she was dazzled by the indiscriminate methods.

    After she entered the room, she first carefully checked whether there was a camera installed in the room, and then checked the mirror.

    Some mirrors, which look normal, are actually double-sided mirrors, and there may be a pair of eyes watching you behind them.