Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Not long after Fang Ziyue came back, Director Chang thoroughly checked the staff of the program team, kicked out a few dishonest ones, and recruited a few honest people with quick hands and feet.

    The main reason is that after he recovered from his illness, he realized that his stupid apprentice almost caused a catastrophe. Isn't it a joke about the personal safety of the guests to go to the deep mountains and old forests to do tasks in the middle of the night? !

    But when he checked, he found that the person who instigated his apprentice had already found an excuse to resign and slipped away, and in the end he couldn't find out which family sent him.

    It was his stupid apprentice who was scolded by him and rushed back to school to rebuild.

    Now Director Chang releases the task himself, and the time and content of this task are too long.

    "The members of each team need to weed the weeds in their own fields before ten o'clock, and the team that completes the task first will get a gift pack of snacks from the program group." Big gift pack of snacks

    ? !

    The eyes of the three on Fang Ziyue's side all lit up when they heard this.

    Lingqiu loves to eat small snacks, whether it is Cang Jinyu who is a fan or Fang Ziyue who is dedicated to chasing his wife, they all secretly straighten their backs and are full of energy.

    On the other hand, Ling Qiu pretended not to care, and was still struggling to maintain her appearance of not being greedy.

    That gluttonous and stern look made Fang Ziyue's heart softer and liking him more and more.

    In short, she must win this gift package.

    Compared with Lingqiu's full drive, Lin Mingcheng's side is very reluctant.

    Lin Mingcheng's Gaoling Flower is clean and stern, and he really wants to vomit about going to the ground and wading in muddy water.

    As for Cang Jinyao and Lin Mengyan, they don't stick their fingers in the spring water, and they are hypocritical people who want to use bread as a stepping stone when they want to cross the mud pit, so naturally they don't want to do it.

    But when the camera was filming, they had no choice but to pull weeds reluctantly.

    The fields of the two groups are next to each other. Seeing this, Fang Ziyue chose the outermost without hesitation, while Cang Jinyu was worried that the Lin family would plot against Lingqiu, so she deliberately chose the innermost place, next to her just next to Cang Jinyao.

    And Ling Qiu was caught between the two, seemingly well protected, but actually weak on the inside.

    From the corner of her eyes, Fang Ziyue caught a glimpse of Cang Jinyao, who was constantly looking for opportunities and wanted to make small moves, with a cold smile on her lips.

    Then let her see what tricks Cang Jinyao can come up with.

    Cang Jinyao, who didn't realize that her small movements had been noticed, was still observing the situation around her.

    Since Cang Jinyu had never worked before, she clumsily landed behind Lingqiu, exactly at the same level as herself.

    There are fish in this rice field, and Cang Jinyao is looking for a dead fish that was thrown around here before.

    Half an hour has passed, and in order to create a better opportunity for Cang Jinyao, Fang Ziyue deliberately accelerated the process of setting down half of Lingqiu and Cang Jinyu's fields.