Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    If it wasn't for the paternity test, Ling Qiu really thought that Ling Nianyao was the real daughter of the Ling family.

    After all, like her own parents who died early, she sucked other people's blood to support the people they liked.

    Ling's father and Ling's mother married each other in love, but Ling's father knew nothing but a good appearance, so he kept himself out in exchange for money to support Ling's family.

    As for Lingmu, she is worthy of the name Sea King, but she is not pure. She wandered among all kinds of rich people, and then used the money they got from them to support Father Ling.

    Two people who set foot on a piece of harbor cherish each other in this regard, and the vows of love are deeply moving.

    It also made Lingqiu feel disgusted.

    The marriage contract between her and Qu Haoyu was made by Lingfu alone. At that time, Qu Haoyu liked Lingqiu very much, and pestered Lingfu to propose this marriage contract every day.

    So what Ling Nianyao said about Qu Haoyu was not wrong, it sounded extremely ironic.

    "Why not." There was no way to do it elsewhere, and Ling Qiu didn't mind making Ling Nianyao doubt her life.

    Once Lingqiu was anxious and wanted to do something to Ling Nianyao, but various accidents always happened.

    The good teacup burst suddenly, and the broken porcelain pierced into her hand that was about to hit someone.

    Or the wheelchair suddenly broke, leaving her unable to move.

    The warning from the unknown force taught Ling Qiu to endure anger, and even cultivated his morality, so that he could not be angry or dry in the face of this idiot.

    "I..." Ling Nianyao bit her lip, she couldn't speak.

    She thought in her heart that it was all for the good of Brother Haoyu, so she didn't want Brother Haoyu to terminate the engagement, but for some reason, she always felt that she would be ridiculed by Lingqiu after she said it.

    Obviously she is the elder sister, Lingqiu should listen to her.

    "I'm your older sister, there's no need for you, Ling, to be so aggressive." Ling Nianyao, who was choked up, started crying again.

    Seeing this, Lingqiu silently counted to three in her heart.

    Three, two...

    "Miss, Miss Nian Yao is also doing it for your own good, how can you say that about her?" Before she could finish counting, Aunt Wang who raised Ling Qiu as her daughter spoke.

    She put a handkerchief on Ling Nianyao distressedly, telling her not to cry.

    "The make-up is too much, but it's not beautiful."

    Lingqiu stared at the handkerchief, sneering in his heart.

    That handkerchief was embroidered for her by Aunt Wang a long time ago. At that time, Lingqiu was weak due to insomnia and often fainted. Every time she woke up, Aunt Wang would use that handkerchief to wipe her face and hands.

    Later, Aunt Wang gave the handkerchief to Lingqiu as a present, with the word Ling embroidered on it by herself.

    Although Aunt Wang's embroidery wasn't pretty, Lingqiu accepted it when she saw her red and swollen fingers.