Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Conspiracy

    "Zi Yue, you have misunderstood." Lin Mengyan bit her lips, her innocent expression showed an imperceptible stiffness, and she felt a little more resentment in her heart.

    She blinked and flaunted inadvertently: "I really want to help Brother Cheng, but Brother Cheng won't let me do rough work." As she spoke,

    Lin Mengyan sighed and complained helplessly: "You know that too, Brother Cheng Everything is good, but I am too careful. I am not a fragile product, he is always worrying about it." It has to be said that

    if she were here in the original body, Lin Mengyan's green tea-style showing off would have killed her on the spot.

    The barrage has been frantically brushed up with "killing people", "Queen Lin Ying did it beautifully".

    Even Fang Ziyue could feel the probing gaze behind her, with elements of watching a drama, which gave her a little headache.

    Damn it, her wife is watching the fun behind her. Who would want to know the character of that idiot Lin Mingcheng.

    Fang Ziyue raised her eyebrows, unexpectedly calm and calm: "Lin Yinghou was joking, I am an outsider who doesn't know about your husband."

    Lin Mengyan was inevitably a little disappointed that Fang Ziyue couldn't change her face. Originally, the more unhappy Fang Ziyue was, the happier she was, but she didn't expect this person to go abroad and hide his name for a few years, and he became much calmer.

    After finishing speaking, Fang Ziyue smiled lightly, and casually told an interesting story as if to ease the atmosphere: "Speaking of which, the last time I encountered this situation was when I was settling in Kais Town, an aunt knocked on it with a dark iron pan. She knocked on the door of my house and sold me the black pot very enthusiastically. What's interesting is that she said this at the time: Girl, you also know that my black pot is very good, and you won't lose money if you buy it." At this point, Fang Ziyue lowered her eyes oppressively

    . Looking at Lin Mengyan, who was much shorter than her, with full force, she curled her lips and asked, "     The empress Lin Ying is well-informed , do you think I should buy this scapegoat?" Almost no names. The audience in the live broadcast room were not fools either. She could no longer pretend to be vague when the other party mentioned this point.     "I shouldn't buy it." Lin Mengyan said these three words quite aggrievedly.

    "What Queen Lin said is right." Fang Ziyue nodded, and it was rare that she didn't argue again.

    Seeing that the other party turned the story over, Lin Mengyan actually felt relieved.

    Unexpectedly, Fang Ziyue's next sentence almost broke her.

    She suddenly apologized and said: "Hey, look at my memory, you are obviously the queen of the song, but I actually regarded you as the queen of the movie in front of me."

    Fang Ziyue raised her hand, apologizing seemingly sincerely: "Blame me, blame me, I'm still too much. Young people only look at appearances. Empress Lin Ge, everyone knows that you are tolerant and gentle, so don't be angry with me, a junior." These words did not save

    any face for Lin Mengyan. Fang Ziyue secretly said that Lin Mengyan can act and pretend , and connoted that she was old, but she also brought out Lin Mengyan's tenderness and tolerance. Now Lin Mengyan couldn't talk, couldn't scold, and couldn't wait for a moment of aggrieved by her.

    She came to find fault, but who knew that Fang Ziyue turned into a hard nail. Not only did she not take advantage of it, she was stabbed full of holes by the other party.