Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Clothes

    The ten days passed in the blink of an eye. Fang's mother, who was out on a medical trip, came back to buy clothes for Fang Ziyue, and her brothers kept telling her to be careful.

    After all, it was her beloved girl, and no one wanted her to go to the battlefield.

    Even the Marquis of Sui'an wanted her to be a Fire Stove Army, so that she could cook along with her.

    Unfortunately, Fang Ziyue disagreed.

    She always felt that she couldn't live like this, as if she would lose something if she didn't make a name for herself.

    The system floating in mid-air is relieved.

    Not long after it and its host entered this world, a surge of energy sealed up the host's memory, even restraining the host from seeing it or hearing its voice.

    The system tried many ways but couldn't communicate with the host, so in the end it could only hope that the host could recognize the female partner.

    After all, in the past few worlds they were stuck together and inseparable, this world should... be fine, right?

    "I don't know if Ling Qiu will come." Sitting on the horse, Fang Ziyue turned her head back all the time, wishing to catch fire among the seeing-off crowd.

    Mrs. Fang and the brothers standing next to her wanted to slap her twice when they saw this.

    I've never seen such a good-for-nothing, who was hooked by a blind woman and lost his mind!

    The marching order was issued twice, and the third departure was not far away. It's a pity that Fang Ziyue still didn't wait for Lingqiu to come, but she noticed a maid she didn't know was holding something and desperately pushing towards her.

    The maid was tall and burly, and she squeezed in front of the crowd in a few moments. She looked at Fang Ziyue shyly, and said delicately, "Princess Lingyun, I made a dress for you. I, Xiao Cui, spent all the sewing and embroidering overnight. Half a year's work."

    Speaking of which, the strong maid stretched out her hand to Fang Ziyue, "Look, my hand is swollen!"

    Fang Ziyue's face was dazed at first, and she was so frightened that she almost made a move. The horse galloped out.

    Fortunately, the marching order didn't sound until three times and Fang Ziyue was caught off guard by Xiaocui's big slap in front of her eyes, and a beautiful bluegrass pattern was on her palm.

    Because the bluegrass pattern is small, it seems to others that Xiaocui's palms are stained with dirty things and haven't been wiped clean.

    But Fang Ziyue understood that this was someone sent by Lingqiu.

    In the shock of everyone's jaws dropping, Princess Lingyun, who was still unable to dodge with a dark face before, took the clothes and said with a smile, "You don't need to worry about it. I have ointment here, you go back and apply it carefully to the pricked hand." Please don’t get the medicine in water until it’s ready.”

    As he spoke, Fang Ziyue took out a sachet from his sleeve, and told Xiaocui with worry in his eyes: “This is the amulet I’ve been wearing for a long time, don’t leave it when you wear it "

    Fang Ziyue's heart ached when she thought of how many times Ling Qiu sewed clothes for her overnight and pricked her fingers several times.

    Lingqiu's fingertips are always white and soft, how red and swollen should they be when they are pierced by a hard and sharp needle?