Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Housekeeper

    In the end, Fang Ziyue just cleaned up those dusty skirts and tidied them up properly. She chose to design a dress herself.

    Not only to promote her own brand outside, but more importantly, to let her wife see her ability.

    The position of Ling Family Housekeeper is still vacant, Fang Ziyue has to find a way to take that position.

    "I don't know if you are a good boss, what's wrong with running to be a housekeeper?" The computer talent dug out from the rented house by Fang Ziyue rolled his eyes while typing code.

    "Besides, didn't you get kicked out by the Patriarch of the Ling family? Will they still want you when you go back?" The little assistant was very suspicious.

    She always feels that her boss is giving it for nothing.

    He was about to wash himself in vain, wrap himself in red silk, and send him to the bed of the master of the Ling family.

    "What are you talking about, hurry up and get to work." Fang Ziyue, who changed into a sportswear, came out of the locker room.

    The little assistant looked up when he heard the voice, and was stunned.

    She opened her mouth, completely unaware that she pressed her hands on the keyboard and typed out a string of garbled characters.

    The burgundy mermaid skirt highlighted Fang Ziyue's exquisite figure to the extreme, and the fiery red nails and lipstick, as well as the brown curly hair scattered behind her, made Fang Ziyue look extremely wild and charming.

    The woman who disliked the hair on her forehead covering her eyes inserted a hand into her hair, and flicked it back, adding a sharp edge to her already aggressive beauty, igniting a fire, and savagely strangling the sight of others.

    Now, look at this—

    the little assistant suddenly coughed, she let go of the keyboard and covered her mouth with coughing pain in her chest, but she couldn't bear to take her eyes off Fang Ziyue.

    After living for so many years, she finally understood why so many rich women were willing to support others.

    Her boss is like this, even if she is asked to sell the pot, she is willing to raise it!

    "The boss will give you a chance. You don't need to pay back, can I support you?" The little assistant's eyes were full of stars, wishing to hang on to this tall and charming woman immediately.

    Fang Ziyue lightly smiled and reached out to her forehead, patted her: "Work hard." The

    cold cedar fragrance formed a huge contrast with the warm beauty on her body, tempting people to hug the person in front of them, and use the barbaric Power tears apart appearances.

    To explore the glacier under the lava, what a transparent and beautiful white snowfield under the dazzling red?

    Is there an elf in red singing among the cedar-covered mountains?

    Arousing people's daydreams...

    a certain person who is preoccupied with beauty and murder becomes the focus of everyone's attention as soon as he steps into the banquet hall.

    Even many young talents who accompanied the daughters of various families couldn't hold back their eagerness to move, and openly left their female companions and ran to Fang Ziyue's side to strike up a conversation.