Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Mercenaries

    There is a Gobi Desert filled with yellow sand in the westernmost part of the deserted star. The edge of the Gobi Desert is full of bones. The deeper you go into it, the more you can feel the chaotic and terrifying spiritual force of the riot.

    The mental power of these riots continued to collide and wear away until they were completely exhausted.

    Fang Ziyue's mental power wrapped around her body, always resisting the attacks of other spiritual powers.

    "Boom!"

    When dozens of mental tentacles attacked Fang Ziyue at once, her mental power struck back instantly, and the shock wave caused by the collision of the two phases set off a large piece of yellow sand, obscuring her vision in a dim yellow.

    "Ahem!!" A heart-piercing cough came from behind the boulder in front of him.

    This is the burial site chosen by the "rioters" with very high levels of spiritual power.

    Some righteous people don't want to become powerful monsters after death, killing people wantonly.

    So they gathered here silently, their powerful and rioting spiritual power attacked each other, and finally killed each other.

    The higher the mental power level, the greater the lethality of the mental power riot, and the longer they can resist falling into chaos.

    Those who rely on strong willpower to force themselves to be awake will drag the dead to the edge of the desert, at least there will not be crushed to the bone and ashes by the mental power of other people attacking each other, and there will be no dead bodies.

    Fang Ziyue wanted such a group of people.

    Bypassing the boulder in front, Fang Ziyue saw a tall, blond woman with a very aggressive and representative face.

    No one will not recognize her face outside. She is the deputy head of the largest mercenary group "Mirror Star" in the deserted star, a woman with a mental power level of A.

    Egrid is from Mirror Star, originally the eldest daughter of a local official's family, but was expelled because the mental violence exceeded the standard line of Mirror Star.

    She wandered around and finally settled in the deserted star. In order to make money to support herself, she and another exile from another planet established the mercenary group Mirror Star.

    But a month ago, she disappeared.

    Fang Ziyue didn't expect to see her here, let alone that she could last so long in this kind of place.

    But the other side's situation is very bad.

    The blood soaked the clothes on her chest, and after drying the stains, it was wetted by new blood again, and so on, and finally the white front was dyed black, with a strong smell of blood.

    This is a very painful and desperate process, consciously waiting for his own death. In the pain, he still restrained his desire to escape from this place.

    Therefore, the lonely elephant returns to the grave, and anyone who is willing to use this place as a grave is a hero.

    But someone was not soft on these heroes, and a large tube of newly prepared nutrient solution was rudely poured into Agrid's mouth.

    Because of her clenched teeth, Fang Ziyue had no choice but to pinch her cheeks fiercely and pinch them open for her.

    If the other party's physique is not good enough, it is hard to say whether her face and teeth will be crushed.