Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Dreamland

    "Ferris wheel? Are you going there?" Fang Ziyue looked up at the Ferris wheel, a little hesitant.

    Because her wife seems to be a little afraid of heights.

    Lingqiu pursed her lips tightly, she...she had heard that little story, two people in love kissed when the Ferris wheel reached the highest point, and they would be together forever.

    Although she doesn't believe in metaphysics, she still wants to try it.

    "Hello, hello?" But a deacon who was holding her in Naihe's arms suddenly simulated a call.

    "Yes, that's right... Good Miss Fang, I will convey your words truthfully."

    The little deacon surnamed Fang acted seriously. Ling Qiu was so amused by her that she wanted to laugh, and because of the other party's thin skin, she endured it bitterly. .

    Hanging up the non-existent communication, Fang Ziyue looked down at the person in her arms, and said seriously: "Miss Ling, your lover wants me to tell you that it's okay not to challenge the Ferris wheel." Fang Ziyue doesn't need her wife for

    love Challenge your limits and do something touching.

    Since she is capable, she wants to create a comfort zone for Ling Qiu, and never wants her to come out for the rest of her life.

    Many times, outsiders will coax one of the two people who love each other to challenge their limits and do things that move the other party.

    But if Lingqiu challenges this ferris wheel today, she will indeed be happy, but more of it is distressed.

    Because he loves Ling Qiu deeply, he is reluctant to let her suffer.

    Moreover, the Ferris wheel was not completely built. Fang Ziyue knew that her wife had a fear of heights, so she made all the entertainment facilities related to heights into decorations.

    They exist only to make the amusement park look complete and are not usable.

    "You~" Seeing the incompleteness of the facilities, Lingqiu smiled lightly and shook his head.

    The big fox in her family knew her stubbornness, so he came to the bottom of the pot.

    The hydrangeas planted around the amusement park swayed with the wind and flew down the blue-purple petals, floating on Fang Ziyue's skirt, as if kissing this gentle woman.

    Ling Qiu narrowed her eyes, pinched Fang Ziyue's cheek, and said in a low voice, "You'll spoil me if you do this."

    This woman didn't want to walk side by side with her, but wanted to carry her on her shoulders. Let her see farther and more beautiful scenery, while letting her be at ease.

    Stepping on the steps Fang Ziyue handed her over, Lingqiu could see the future farther than Fang Ziyue's. This was another sense of security that the other party gave her.

    Ling Qiu walks in front of Fang Ziyue at all times, so Fang Ziyue has always firmly squeezed the dominance of the two of them into her hands.

    This kind of pampering, she didn't even dare to think about it a few years ago.

    Ling Qiu leaned her head on Fang Ziyue's chest, she was like a gentle and domesticated cat, showing her soft belly, throwing away all guardedness.

    "Then let's go play something else, little deacon, do you have anything you want to play?" Lingqiu was a little tired, and simply handed over the choice to Fang Ziyue.