Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    In the end, the man increased the price by ten times, and only then came out of Fang Ziyue's mouth: "I've already sold him."

    "Sold?!" The middle-aged man was so excited that he almost stood up in place. Going to scream.

    "Who did you sell it to?"

    The man asked eagerly.

    You must know that today's Dixinghuang Party, the military, the government, and the merchants are fighting fiercely. Originally, it was a three-legged confrontation, and no one could do anything to the other. However, the most powerful Liu Sanye on their side of the merchants suddenly accelerated his mental riots, which made their status as merchants begin to shake.

    This won't work, if there is no mermaid who is said to be able to heal spiritual power with flesh and bones, I am afraid that the merchants will lose completely.

    The man refuses to accept, the family business he saved with great difficulty must not be swallowed up by the royal family and military officials!

    "Where else can I sell it?" Fang Ziyue looked at him like he was looking at an idiot.

    People who sell whole bodies on this barren planet don't make money by selling human parts. Dismantling those organs is enough to buy half a box of low-level nutrient solution.

    It's just that many people would rather blew their mental power and perish with their captors than die without a whole body.

    This is also the reason why organs are expensive to sell on Desolate Star, rare things are more expensive.

    This behavior is really disgusting.

    Fang Ziyue frowned, she suddenly didn't like the lie she made up. Because I always feel like I'm cursing the little mermaid, which is really bad luck.

    The displeasure on Fang Ziyue's face made the man's heart tremble.

    Of course he knew that Huang Xing had a business of selling organs. Although modern technology is sufficient to cultivate all kinds of organs, some people like things from the same kind.

    They enjoy the thrill of preying on other people's lives.

    "Miss Fang, don't be angry." The loyal housekeeper stood in front of the man under great pressure, and he took out another sum of money with the man's permission.

    "Miss Fang, this is our apology for disturbing you. I hope you accept it."

    The housekeeper panicked, trying to whitewash the fact that they searched Fang Ziyue's house without authorization and bombed her house.

    As the saying goes, big things turn into small things, as long as the money is in place, Fang Ziyue doesn't bother to pursue it.

    Her attitude made it clear that she wanted the other party to bleed severely.

    But for the sake of their own lives, the other party could only grit their teeth and take the money.

    After finally escaping from this tiger's lair, the man turned pale and shook.

    The butler and assistants quickly supported him.     But he gritted his teeth and said ruthlessly: "Go and check the places where organs are sold, and you must

    find that crazy woman's organ!"

The legend of immortality.

    Since there is no live mermaid anymore, it is an excuse to simply take the mermaid meat back.