Chapter 50 End

End of Chapter 50

When Fang Ziyue woke up, she saw her dear wife holding her cheek and looking at her with gentle and beautiful eyebrows.

She turned her head and glanced at the time, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Fang Ziyue, who got up quickly, grabbed her "fried hair" hair, a little annoyed.

She still wants to take Lingqiu to play more games, but there is not enough time now.

They had to hurry to make up and change clothes.

"No rush, it's important that you rest well." Lingqiu lay on the reclining chair, lazily.

And she's had enough fun, she's not interested in the following projects.

After all, I'm still old~

"No, my dear!" Fang Ziyue wailed and rushed over after hearing this.

She hugged Lingqiu eagerly, and muttered dissatisfiedly: "Dear Miss Ling, are you going to abandon your poor girlfriend and elope with the little deacon?" "Hmm..." Lingqiu tilted her head lazily

, Consider this very seriously.

Is this still a consideration? !

God!

The alarm in Fang Ziyue's mind was raised to the loudest, and she picked up her rebellious wife.

"Go! Little thing, I see where you want to run?!"

The naughty wife has learned to tease her.

Ling Qiu embraced Fang Ziyue's neck, buried her head in the hollow of her shoulder with great joy, and couldn't stop laughing.

This man is still so interesting.

Fang Ziyue, who pretended to be a bandit and robbed the women of the people, strode out.

Help, time is running out!

Along the way they walked through playgrounds, past a sea of ​​purple hydrangeas in full bloom, and countless balloons tied to trees along the way.

Uh, this dress looks like I'm going to some kind of festive banquet.

Lingqiu narrowed her eyes, thinking about it.

She always felt that Fang Ziyue held back a big move.

Ling Qiu who was observing her surroundings calmly, was suddenly put down by Fang Ziyue, and a soft blindfold was caught off guard to cover her eyes.

"What?" Some women who couldn't react touched their eyes.

Why doesn't this person play his cards according to the routine?

"Honey, just for a while." After Fang Ziyue kissed Ling Qiu's forehead, she kissed him a few more times.

Ling Qiu blushed from her kiss, his forehead felt hot, and finally pushed and kissed the addicted woman unbearably.

"Okay, let's go."

Ling Qiu's push was so light that it was unnecessary, Fang Ziyue's heart softened by her movements.

She stretched out her hand to caress Ling Qiu's long hair, the slightly curly hair with a playful and lovely arc, and with the help of the wind, she kissed the back of Fang Ziyue's hand intimately.

Well, Fang Ziyue raised her forehead, she was probably stunned.

Because she now sees a petal falling from her wife's clothes is the cutest.