Chapter 70 Domineering rogue little princess × gentle, graceful and blind right-

Domineering rogue little princess × gentle, graceful and blind right-handed eldest daughter

Chapter 70 Ling Yun

    In the second year of the Shengyun dynasty, the foreign tribes were gradually flattened, and Shengyun was already in a prosperous age.

    Rumors of a draft girl came out of the palace, and every family tried every means to manage it, trying to squeeze their daughters into the harem that cannibalize people.

    Only the mansion of the Marquis of Sui'an was shrouded in gloom.

    The Marquis of Sui'an was originally a farmer in the fields, and he followed His Majesty in the South and North Wars, beheading the faint king and helping the great cause.

    He has three sons and one daughter in his family. The youngest daughter has been smart and beautiful since she was a child. Don't say it's the capital city, even if you look at the world, I'm afraid you won't be able to find someone with a look that can match it.

    But this good face has now become a reminder.

    "There will be peace in the prosperous age, but today's body is not getting better day by day. At this juncture, I don't know if it is the bad idea of ​​that filial son and virtuous minister?" Fang Ziyue is not afraid because there is no one else in the house and the security is tight

    . Partition walls have ears.

    She sneered and said: "Didn't you abolish the national teacher early today, and don't pay attention to ghosts and ghosts? Then what kind of song is this play?" Don't tell

    her that it's a joy, she doesn't believe it.

    With that time and energy, it is better to find a few more doctors to treat the illness well.

    Knowing his child's temperament, Marquis Sui'an still couldn't help scolding: "You are so bold, how dare you talk about what happened today!"

    Fang Ziyue didn't take it seriously.

    Don't think she doesn't know, what she said is right on her father's heart. Her father also talked fiercely, but in fact, he had to find a way for his precious daughter to escape the fate of entering the palace?

    "Let me tell you, the foreigners are thinking about offending the border again. Father, why don't you let my younger sister go to war with you?" Fang Ziyue's elder brother likes business and dislikes martial arts. Although he doesn't like to wield knives and guns, he has more evil ideas than others.

    The gentle and elegant man put down the teacup in his hand, and said with a smile: "Shengyun, both men and women can join the army as generals. What's more, the Hou's mansion is the general's gate, I like business, the second brother Congwen, the third brother prefers freedom and his mother became a traveling doctor The burden of supporting the Jiangmen family business will fall on the younger sister."

    The tiger father has no dogs, but the three sons of Marquis Sui'an are ruthless. They don't like to practice martial arts, so Marquis Sui'an and his wife love their children very much and let them do what they like.

    Unexpectedly, this laissez-faire has become something that can save Fang Ziyue now.

    The Marquis of Sui'an clapped his hands and laughed loudly, and said with a bright smile: "Good boy, you still have a lot of tricks!"

    The elder brother of the Fang family couldn't help rubbing his forehead with a headache.

    Fang Ziyue, on the other hand, was silent after hearing this plan.