Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    But Gu Qiaorou couldn't hold back, and was suddenly yelled at by a rude woman, making Miss Gu feel uncomfortable.

    She pinched the butler hard.

    The butler twisted his face, resisting the sharp pain, Fang Ziyue said in a bad tone: "Fang Ziyue, you have disgraced your teacher by selling fake nutritional supplements, and now you have the nerve to come out to meet people?" "Why am I embarrassed?

    " , I haven’t sold fake things, so where is your lady now? How did the Gu family make their fortune, don’t I need to tell you?” The world

    is as black as crows, so don’t laugh at anyone.

    Besides, she won't take the blame from Yuan Bo.

    Fang Ziyue snorted coldly, she finally rewarded herself with a meal, and was annoyed by the chattering people outside the door, so she lost her appetite.

    Who wants to listen to other people's curses to eat?

    The eight generations of that crazy woman's ancestors were about to be scolded, and Fang Ziyue was really upset to hear that.

    A lunatic, if you scold her to death, what does she know?

    After going out the door, the woman who didn't know where the lunatic was was glanced around, only to see a small "gecko" in the corner.

    That figure, that feeling...

    Fang Ziyue rubbed her eyes and stared hard.

    No way...

    Her wife delivered the goods to the door? !

    "We're talking about that lunatic, what does it matter to you? You don't raise him, what kind of virgin are you pretending to be here?" The bribed person hurriedly stood up to yell at Fang Ziyue after being signaled by the housekeeper.

    Fang Ziyue regained her composure when she heard the words, threw out the shovel, and pushed away the servant who was pulling Ling Qiu away.

    There was a vegetable smell on her body, and the dirty little mermaid couldn't help but crawl into her arms.

    It smells...it smells...

    Lingqiu's move just facilitated Fang Ziyue's movements. She hugged Lingqiu without feeling dirty, turned her head to look at Gu Qiaorou and said coldly: "They are both adults, stop fighting haha. You and Liang Xiuyue don't want to raise her, let me do it." Raise."

    "In a word, if you don't want this person."

    No, she will take care of Lingqiu from now on.

    Whether it is crazy or stupid, she takes care of her for the rest of her life.

    If she still wants to go back, then Fang Ziyue can only use her means to grab her. Don't blame her for being too aggressive.

    Of course Gu Qiaorou didn't want this crazy woman, but she had to put on a show because of face.

    She pursed her lips and frowned, "You're an outsider, I can't trust you."

    Gu Qiaorou's cheeky words almost made Fang Ziyue laugh.

    Everyone was almost thrown away by Gu Qiaorou waiting to die. If she didn't happen to live here, who knows where her wife would die?

    "Miss of the Gu family, if you're free, I'll call hundreds of people to play with you another day." Who knows how to act.

    As long as the nutritional supplements are in place, there will be spectators on Desolate Star to join them.