Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Strange

    "Seraphim, come here." Heggam was very confident in his charm.

    He now felt that the monster he had always disliked suddenly became attractive, so he could tolerate the disrespect of the other party pointing his sword at him.

    He will go back and punish her severely, but he can also keep her by his side with great mercy.

    Seraphim has been racking his brains to make Heggam love her, which is seen by the other party, but he hangs her badly and makes her make more ugly appearances.

    But it's a pity that the person in this body is not the heroine, but a woman who wants the life of the hero.

    The flames bestowed by the gods roared and rushed towards Heggam, the space even became distorted under the high temperature, the ice and snow disappeared in an instant, and even the ice sheet seemed to become hot.

    Heggam's face changed drastically, and he almost destroyed the spell in his heart without any hesitation, a subtle light flashed, and a man who looked similar to him was instantly engulfed in flames.     That soul... Fang Ziyue could see that the weeping man's soul was Heggam's blood brother, a genius who practiced dark magic but had a kind heart.     He is deeply loved by his parents, but he is also taught by his parents to protect his ordinary brother. The boy is very obedient, obediently protects Heggam, loves Heggam, and listens to him as well.     But in the end he was deceived, his magic power was taken away by his most cherished brother, his spine was pulled out and he was made into a puppet.     He became Heggam's stand-in puppet, something that could die for him when necessary.     Especially for siblings, the time to replace him is even shorter.     That's why Heggam escaped trial.     The flames wrapped around the angel's fingertips, and the innocent soul couldn't find a way out in the ice and snow. He sought the protection of God, shouted the name of the angel, and begged her to take him to the place he should go.     "Buzz—" Gao Tian's horn blew.

    It is different from the depressive and critical horns in Syracuse, which are long-sounding, clear, hopeful and solemn.

    It is the voice of judgment blowing from the clouds, with the holy judgment, let the sinners be punished, the innocent go back, the good people step on the long ladder of light, step on the rain and green grass, and enter the heaven full of fragrance.

    The pure white wings cover Fang Ziyue's feet, and the other pair of wings flaps lightly behind her to keep her balance. There is also a pair of eyes that can recognize the past, present and future, judging the soul.

    The flames turned into clouds, carrying the weeping soul into a high place. Behind the horn, there was a pure day that the soul longed for.

    It was his brother's stupidity not to see Heggam's evil.

    But loving siblings, caring for parents, obeying parents' verbal instructions, never doing bad things, this is goodness.

    It should go to that comfortable place and enjoy the warmth and blessing.

    The snowy field illuminated by the golden light seemed to be much warmer, but the light was fleeting, and soon the snowy field returned to its snowy and windy appearance.

    The heavy snow was rolled up and hit the face by the strong wind, and it was very painful with ice particles.

    Like a knife cutting, leaving a series of white cracks and red marks.

    The metal armor became icy cold, and it seemed colder than ice and snow to the touch.

    The sky is dark clouds that will never dissipate. There is no golden sunlight, let alone white clouds, only dark, oppressive thick clouds.