Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    When she got up to cook the next morning, Ling Qiu realized that she got up late.

    She asked the people in the program team, and learned that Fang Ziyue had already gone to the mountain to do the mission when the sky just dawned.

    Lingqiu went out and looked at the mountains around the village. It was far away from the village, and there was still fog in the mountains. The most important thing was that there was no signal in the mountains, so Lingqiu couldn't contact Fang Ziyue.

    However, there should be no danger if there are people from the program team following the filming.

    "Today's task is to build your own exclusive hut. The task will last for a week, and the finished product will be scored and judged by the audience."

    After the task of the program team, Ling Qiu felt a little headache. To create an exclusive hut, you must have tables and chairs at the very least. There is only one chair and a pot in their house, so it is a bit difficult to add furniture.

    Compared to Lingqiu's troubles, Lin Mengyan's was much happier.

    Fortunately, they chose a house with complete furniture and a good environment.

    Lin Mengyan gloated a little, wondering if that bitch Ling Qiu would fight Fang Ziyue who chose a broken house.

    It would be the best if they can beat one of them to the head~ At that time, she will definitely send them to the headlines kindly, so that everyone can take a good look at the "crazy speed" of the two of them.

    Fang Ziyue, who knew nothing about it, went into the mountains to pick some bracken and mushrooms, and caught a hen.

    She saw a lot of chicken pens and pig pens on the mountain, which should be raised by the program group.

    And the way to get these poultry is to exchange the same weight of mountain goods, plants and animals are fine.

    Fang Ziyue went to her grandmother's house when she was a child. There was a mountain in the back and a river in front of the door. The so-called relying on mountains to eat mountains depends on water to drink water, Fang Ziyue followed her grandmother to know a lot of mountain products.

    In this season, bracken is the best and the most expensive, and Fang Ziyue quickly went down the mountain with her spoils.

    But the point was very wrong, and I happened to meet Lin Mingcheng who also received the mission to enter the mountain.

    Lin Mingcheng is wearing a white shirt, and he will never forget his clean and cool personality.

    He frowned when he saw Fang Ziyue, and turned his eyes away in disgust, with an ugly face as if he had stepped on a bug.

    Fang Ziyue was speechless, feeling displeased.

    It was different from the comments that exploded in the live broadcast room, saying that she had a guilty conscience, and that she must have changed her face because Lin Mingcheng hated her, so she was hit.

    What Fang Ziyue thought in her heart was, how could there be a camera filming it? If there were no following staff and cameras, she would definitely beat this scumbag hard in this place where there is no village or shop behind.

    Delusion to step on two boats, cheat on her wife and return her asshole? No, is it a delusion to marry her wife?

    Pooh! Think beautifully!