Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "Mr. Qu, Mr. Wang suddenly changed his mind and refused to sign the contract!" The skinny young man rushed into Qu Haoyu's office, sweating profusely.

    Qu Haoyu, who put his foot on the desk and crossed his legs, reacted for two seconds, and suddenly stood up and roared: "What did you say?!"

    What does it mean that Mr. Wang repented? ! Nian Yao obviously slept with him, but the old man wasn't fascinated?

    Qu Haoyu was puzzled, he patted the table and asked: "What about the others?"

    For his business, Nian Yao sacrificed herself and accompanied several old things.

    Although Nian Yao suffered, at least he got the resources.

    But who knew that this old man surnamed Wang would not admit it after sleeping? !

    The skinny assistant shrank his shoulders in fright, and said submissively: "The rest of the people have no tendency to change their minds yet."

    Qu Haoyu gritted his teeth and spat hard, damn it, the surname is Wang!

    Want to whore his wife for nothing? ! There are no doors!

    "Go find someone and tie up that old guy's son for me!" Qu Haoyu's face was gloomy, his eyes were full of viciousness.

    There is an old man surnamed Wang, he is very precious.

    "He is unrighteous, so don't blame me for being unkind."

    Qu Haoyu didn't want to go to this point at first, but if he wanted to blame him, he would blame Wang for breaking his promise!

    "Yes." The assistant bowed and exited.

    Qu Haoyu narrowed his eyes, looked at the direction where the assistant was leaving, Xin said that such people are still useful, because they are as timid as mice, no matter what kind of bullying they receive, they dare not resist, let alone betray.

    It would be nice if the cripple surnamed Ling did the same.

    Qu Haoyu flipped through the photo on the desk, it was a photo of Lingqiu being bruised all over by the collapsed champagne tower.

    From this candid angle, you can see the unyielding eyes of the bruised woman, blood dripping from her fingertips on her brow bone, her back is still straight even though she is in a mess.

    Such a woman has a sense of accomplishment only when she is conquered.

    Qu Haoyu raised his lips triumphantly as he thought about the engagement agreement that he had locked up.

    As long as he doesn't break the engagement for a day, Ling Qiu will be his fiancee in name.

    Think of what the "fairy" told him: the control is in your hands.

    Qu Haoyu leaned back in the chair relaxedly, that's right, as long as he disagrees, even if Lingqiu unilaterally regrets the marriage, no one in this world will admit it.

    She, Lingqiu, was destined to be tied to him all her life, to be a hardworking dog.

    "Hahaha──" Thinking about this, Qu Haoyu suddenly burst out laughing.

    A woman, a cripple, so what if she climbed to a higher position?

    You don't have to succumb to him!

    "Well... yes, you can just tie him up." Leaning against the wall, the assistant who gave orders with a sneer and a cigarette in his mouth took off his plain glasses.