Chapter 69 End

Chapter 69 The End of the Third World

"Is there any news?" General Shang asked through the communication.

The captain of the search and rescue team shook his head when he heard the words: "Not yet."

The military and political organization's search and rescue operations have been carried out to the 700th time.

They searched and rescued for 700 times, but they couldn't even find the entrance of Ruize Star.

A few days after Lingqiu brought the unconscious Fang Ziyue into Ruize Star, the dormant consciousness of the planet suddenly woke up.

A thin layer of water film covers the outer layer of the planet, and that layer of water film cannot be forcibly entered unless it is attacked with an anti-star weapon.

All the anti-star weapons of the merchants and the royal family have been forcibly controlled by the military and government. Now is not the era of the tripartite confrontation.

"If you go to search and rescue again, you must never give up."

Fang Ziyue is very important.

With the power of one person, the situation of the entire Star Alliance was overturned in just a few years. If it weren't for the magical seeds and nutrient solution formula in her hand, it would have been impossible to do so.

But based on these, Fang Ziyue is enough to become a key protection target.

General Shang couldn't help sighing when he looked at the recent survey data on the state of mental strength of the people.

If there is no nutrient solution that can be produced in large quantities, and there are no vegetables and fruits that can be grown in large quantities, it is not they who prevent merchants and royal families from entering Ruize Star.

Instead, the three forces joined forces to carve up Ruize Star.

"I have to say that she has a long-term vision." General Shang nodded his seat and said in another way: "Her purpose is also very clear, which is to save the mermaid." The woman sitting next to him is a member of the military research institute

. The director of the institute, she specializes in the preparation of nutrient solution.

Hearing General Shang's words, the other party was finally willing to look up from the document, and softly clicked his tongue: "If you want to praise your child, you should do it well, don't be eccentric.

" The big bosses stopped her, she had already left the house!

Pushing the silver-rimmed glasses, the female director glared at the big boss in front of her.

"Cough..." General Shang, who had been humiliated by his lover, quickly changed the subject.

"Do you think she will live in Ruize Star and not come back?"

As far as they know, Fang Ziyue has a close relationship with the mermaid named Lingqiu, and it is not impossible for Fang Ziyue to stay in Ruize Star.

"Impossible." Unexpectedly, the female director denied this idea first.

"Rui Zexing is covered by water, there is no room for human beings to live in."

The mermaid may have used some method to protect Fang Ziyue, but it is impossible to protect her all the time.

General Shang didn't think so. He remembered that in an ancient book he had read recently, it said, "If humans are blessed by the Mermaid Emperor, it seems that human beings can breathe and live in water." Although this is a legend, the vegetables recorded in ancient books are