Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Ling Qiu originally thought that after rejecting Fang Ziyue, the atmosphere between the two would become awkward and stiff.

    But in fact, Fang Ziyue is much more mature than she imagined.

    Whether she is pretending or really doesn't care, at least she behaves naturally in front of the camera, so that they can continue to film this show.

    It was even more comfortable to get along with her, and Fang Ziyue showed a very good carpentry skill, which drew Ling Qiu's full attention.

    Holding the palm-sized woodcarving of cats and cats that Fang Ziyue made for her, Lingqiu was amazed again.

    She already has one of these small wood carvings, and the previous one was a lifelike white fox, which was made from the scraps left over from the table.

    Now this cat is carved out of the wood left over from the chair. Fang Ziyue's hands are very skillful, and the workmanship is also very fast. What's even more powerful is that no nails are needed to make furniture, and all of them are replaced by mortise and tenon.

    Now the barrage is full of "will be a million points", "add a billion points for details", "Does the master accept disciples?" At the beginning,

    many black people scolded Fang Ziyue for being mysterious, and pointed all kinds of points, and a group of cloud carpenters didn't know Who invited the navy.

    It wasn't until later that many well-known carpenters with certificates came out to praise Fang Ziyue, and then the rhythm was suppressed.

    When the wind changed, Fang Ziyue's manager was also happy to buy a positive search, which attracted a lot of traffic to their live broadcast room.

    Seeing Fang Ziyue and Ling Qiu doing better and better here, Lin Mengyan and Lin Mingcheng, who had been idling their days, couldn't sit still.

    "Mengyan, go over there and see if they need help." Lin Mingcheng hid his displeasure by drinking tea.

    He came to this show intending to attract fans, but who knew that Fang Ziyue would come out halfway and attract all the traffic!

    Lin Mengyan has long disliked that side, if she wants Ling Qiu to live well, she might as well kill her directly.

    But because of Lin Mingcheng's order, she didn't dare to go there to find fault.

    It's all right now~

    Lin Mengyan was secretly happy, she should really thank Fang Ziyue for showing off, otherwise Brother Cheng would definitely not let her go.

    Thinking of this, Lin Mengyan changed into gorgeous clothes and went out full of fighting spirit.

    Poor Lingqiu suffers with Fang Ziyue, but she lives a leisurely life under Brother Cheng's choice.

    Oops~ This person is more than another person, so maddening~

    Like a peacock with its tail open, Lin Mengyan stepped into the door, abruptly turning Fang Ziyue's yard into a big stage.

    When she saw the two people covered in sawdust, she immediately laughed out loud, holding a superior posture and was about to sneer.

    "Tsk, don't you knock on the door?" Fang Ziyue, who caught a glimpse of Lin Mengyan from the corner of her eye, was speechless impatiently: "The queen of Ying Lin is so straightforward, just push the door and enter.

    " It was slapped on Lin Mengyan's face.

    Lin Mengyan's reserve and arrogance that had just sunken was instantly shattered.