Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Drunk

    Fang Ziyue lay in bed for more than a week, and she was not allowed to get out of bed until the doctor checked her body and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with her.

    It has to be said that after being sleepy in bed for just a week, she felt that her limbs were rusty, and the two legs were not her own when she moved them.

    "My wife..."

    Fang Ziyue hugged the woman reading by the window from behind, and Fang Ziyue lovingly kissed the back of her neck.

    "Thank you."

    Ling Qiu put down the book in his hand, grabbed the arm around his neck, and asked in a flat voice, "Where do you mean?" The

    sunlight outside was shining on the two of them through the window. Fang Ziyue narrowed her eyes.

    She buried her head in the socket of Ling Qiu's shoulder, rubbing her hands coquettishly, and muttered: "It's all about it."

    Not to mention the dark circles under her eyes caused by her wife to take care of her, Fang Ziyue's heart palpitations just because of this bright room. move.

    Lingqiu doesn't like light, her room is always dark with the curtains drawn.

    "It's said to be in the sun for calcium supplementation. Mrs. Ling hated her because the eldest lady robbed Ling's power. Once, in front of the eldest lady, she said that she should spend more time in the sun to supplement calcium, and asked the eldest lady to spend more time in the sun. Maybe if you are lucky, you will be lame."

    The doctor heard these things from Uncle Liu.

    The thorn in Lingqiu's heart for so many years is nothing in front of Fang Ziyue's health.

    "You can't avoid taking medicine even if you act like a baby." Ling Qiu pinched the soft flesh on Fang Ziyue's cheek and shook it.

    The look with low eyebrows is very gentle.

    Fang Ziyue was bewitched and kissed Ling Qiu's eye corners sideways, and waited until the soft and smooth skin became hot and red before reluctantly leaving.

    The patriarch, whose eyes were flushed from the kiss and flushed on his cheeks, remained motionless, allowing the big fox to run amok on her.

    The cold woman with mist in her eyes closed her eyes with a hint of shame, and raised her head without a trace.

    Forget it, let's treat it as a reward for Fang Ziyue's recovery so quickly.

    Fang Ziyue's eyes dimmed as the man in her arms silently asked for a kiss, and the aura around her instantly became extremely aggressive and oppressive. She clasped the back of Ling Qiu's neck with one hand, and pressed the man fiercely against her.

    Like sharp fox teeth prying open the tightly closed shell of shellfish, when they touched the soft and sweet inside, the sharp teeth retracted, and a long but passionate kiss fell.

    "Hmm..."

    Underestimating the extent of Fang Ziyue's brutal possession, Ling Qiu was forced to raise her hair and let out an unbearable moan.

    While Fang Ziyue was convalescing, the Patriarch, who had read a lot of books, clutched the clothes on Fang Ziyue's shoulders sadly.

    It's so uncomfortable... It's completely different from what she read in the book.

    Physiological tears fell from the flushed eyes of Lingqiu, who had been plundered by the attack. Panting for breath, her clenched joints turned white, and her fingertips trembled convulsively.