Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lingqiu, who was held in Fang Ziyue's arms, finally recovered with a cup of warm milk tea. Sweets make people happy, and this kind of time can also make Lingqiu relax a little.

    After all, she is a woman who has experienced storms, Lingqiu thanked Fang Ziyue after she came back to her senses.

    She lost her composure in this man's arms before, but she was still very embarrassed.

    Looking at his wife's red eyes from crying, Fang Ziyue was distressed while also blaming herself for not being able to come here sooner.

    But the matter has come to this, the most important thing is to strike while the iron is hot and tell Ling Qiu the truth.

    She took out a document and handed it to the shivering person sitting on the bed, letting her read it by herself.

    Lingqiu, who had just recovered, had a blank mind and couldn't concentrate on many things, so she subconsciously took the information.

    After turning two pages in a muffled voice, her expression became more and more ugly.

    The slender woman was nestled on the bed, clutching the documents in her hand tightly and distorting them. Even with such restraint, she couldn't stop the creaking sound of her teeth constantly colliding.

    Lingqiu took a deep breath, looked up at the woman sitting across from her, and asked dumbly: "Is this all?"

    Although she had already let go of her affection for Lin Mingcheng, even after this incident, she only had nothing left for him. disgust. But she thought, at least they should have been sincere when they were together.

    Unexpectedly, these materials gave her a slap in the face.

    Shocked and angry, Lingqiu's eyes turned dark, her ears rang continuously, she wished she could close her eyes and pass out, but the reality did not allow her to escape.

    This document records in detail Lin Mingcheng's schemes against her. From the first meeting, subsequent encounters, pursuits and confession proposals are all scams planned by him.

    In order to defraud Ling Qiu of the resources in his hands, those big-name endorsements are also for Ling Qiu to expand his network.

    It can be said that Lin Mingcheng took great pains to climb up to the position of actor, and did as many crooked ways as possible.

    Lingqiu and Lin Mingcheng first met shortly after the death of their relatives. At that time, Lingqiu hadn't fully recovered from the grief, but was surrounded by a group of paparazzi when he went out to deliver flowers.

    It was Lin Mingcheng who passed by by accident to rescue her and lead her all the way out of the paparazzi's encirclement. It was he who helped him deal with the rest of the matter.

    Now the information tells her that those paparazzi were found by Lin Mingcheng.

    The information is printed with the logo of a well-known firm, and its investigation will never reach a conclusion without 100% certainty, so there is no possibility of fraud.

    Lingqiu took a deep breath, only to feel pain in the forehead, and her heart was stuffy and she couldn't breathe.

    How terrible, she has been calculated for so many years without finding out.

    No wonder Jinyu said she was innocent, and her manager said she was easy to bully, so Fang Ziyue was worried about her.

    Yes, speaking of Fang Ziyue, Lingqiu frowned and continued to read the information.