Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    If it wasn't for Fang Ziyue's hands being pressed tightly, Ling Qiu would have slapped her without hesitation.

    "It's too close." The sullen woman tilted her head, as if she was dodging something dirty.

    "Huh?" Fang Ziyue narrowed her eyes upon seeing this.

    Her wife has always been duplicity, if she really wants her to go, with Lingqiu's current power, she can throw her out of City Z and never come back.

    "Okay, I was wrong, blame my mouth." The woman who has been forced to be strong for so many years always makes her feel bad.

    Fang Ziyue gave Ling Qiu a step down, she sighed helplessly: "The body is your own, you should cherish it more. You are young, what should you do if you burn your body first?" Ling Qiu's eyelids twitched violently

    .

    To be honest, why did Fang Ziyue's tone sound like the old lady's?

    "I'm also the emperor who doesn't worry about the eunuchs. You don't care about your own body. Why should I worry?" The sharp woman suddenly softened her smile and said, "Why should I bother?" Ling Qiu looked at Fang Ziyue and smiled

    . It's rare that he doesn't smile, he has a guilty conscience.

    Well, anyway, it's not her who suffers if she stays.

    However, Ling Qiu still refused to give in too much.

    "I have a professional doctor to take care of me, it's enough for you to do your own thing."

    This is already the greatest tolerance Ling Qiu can give Fang Ziyue.

    Any other person would be thrown out of the manor today.

    Fang Ziyue's unique "truth" gave her big points.

    "Thank you?" However, the woman who played the role of weak and self-deprecating for a long time was very dissatisfied with this.

    She blah blah blah, so is her wife's attitude like this?

    "Otherwise?" Lingqiu's anger was about to rise again.

    Who is the servant?

    "I'm very satisfied!" Fang Ziyue changed her face in seconds, curved her lips happily, and slipped away with a cup.

    Her wife is in a rage, so she better stop teasing her. If Liao's volcano erupts, she won't be able to end the show.

    Fang Ziyue, who left the room, rubbed her brows in distress. In the previous life, her wife spoiled her so much that she almost forgot that her wife would suffer from neurasthenia and irritability due to insomnia.

    It's her fault for the insomnia.

    At the age of fourteen or fifteen, she dared to step into the business district in an attempt to make a name for herself.

    But her family and the Ling family are tied together, and some people couldn't move the Ling family, so they set their minds on her.

    Father Ling is the kind of person who only cares about profit. He won't even give a housekeeper's child a straight look, let alone help?

    At that time, Ling Qiu, who had just gained a firm foothold in Ling's, fought with a group of old antiques in the company during the day to stabilize his position.

    He worked overtime at night to escort her and deal with those wolves who were spying on her.

    Fang Ziyue didn't know this, when she was still complacent about making her first pot of gold, Ling Qiu had already fainted in the office and was diagnosed with neurasthenia.