Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Superb Acting Skills

    'System, I seriously doubt that this body has affected my behavior. 'The hair of the woman who was hung upside down on the tree shook messily.

    Otherwise, she wouldn't misfire every time she hits the highlight moment, making the scene embarrassing for a while.

    The system is indifferent.

    In the human speech it detects, the behavior of the host should be called a failure to install b.

    'Stop swearing and be civilized. 'Fang Ziyue felt that the system was broken.

    It has gradually turned into a rogue system.

    'No, host, maybe you can reflect on whether the last world was too easy. '

    In the previous world, the female supporting role Lingqiu accidentally discovered the mental problems of her host, and during the process of treating her, she wished she could hold him in her hand and love her.

    It seems that the host is too used to it.

    That's why she has been deflated in this world many times.

    After all, the female supporting role in this world, Ling Qiu, would not take care of her so much as in the previous world.

    Of course, in the final analysis, it was because they deviated from the coordinates and fell into the body of the heroine.

    Thinking that he was half responsible for this matter, the system fell silent.

    Not daring to move, not daring to speak.

    Unable to get a half-word response from the system, Fang Ziyue depressedly turned her attention to the dead face in front of her.

    This "righteous" knight commander actually used such cruel means to her, she is just a poor and innocent person, okay?

    "I've just gained two pairs of wings and blinded my eyes. I'm still in human form. You're too wary."

    Fang Ziyue's wings were bound by a magic chain engraved with mantras, and when the wind blew she was like hanging on a tree Like an empty cocoon, wobbly.

    Although Fang Ziyue's eyes were gray and hollow after inspection, she really couldn't see clearly. But Calga still did not let down his vigilance, because this woman is too good at lying, she is a born liar.

    Fang Ziyue originally thought that her wife's temperament was cold enough in this life, but she didn't expect that there was someone more stone than Lingqiu.

    Even though she was talking nonsense, Calga remained indifferent, and just looked at her with serious eyes.

    It seems to see through her disguise, dig out her dirty soul, and explore the truth in it.

    This made Fang Ziyue very uncomfortable, she was not generous enough to allow people other than Ling Qiu to look at her like that.

    This is very offensive behavior.

    So a certain archangel who didn't cooperate exerted his wings, and the tight iron chain was broken inch by inch.

    Shaking her painfully bound wrist, Fang Ziyue brushed away the long sword that Calga had cut, and with her wings blowing away the snow on the ground, she lifted her legs and sat on the exposed dry tree roots.

    She raised her chin and nodded at the stern-faced knight commander, who was full of fighting spirit, and said, "Calm down, we need to have a good talk."