Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Compromise

    Because the hard plastic was very thick, with sharp edges and corners, and Fang Ziyue knelt down firmly in order not to hit Lingqiu, which caused a layer of skin on her knees to be scraped off.

    The blood-oozing knee, which soon swelled up, looked hideous.

    Chen Yueyu and Lingqiu were both grateful that Fang Ziyue was wearing a pair of long trousers in this hot day. Although the trousers were very thin, at least they didn't hurt her more.

    Fang Ziyue's injury this time taught Chen Yueyu a big lesson, and she felt that she would never dare to procrastinate again.

    Zhao Mumu's habit is also part of her bad habits. The girl is hardworking and capable, gentle and gentle, and she doesn't discipline Chen Yueyu, but she is used to being lazy and procrastinating.

    Fang Ziyue felt uncomfortable when the disinfectant cotton touched the area around the wound. After finally recovering, she patted Chen Yueyu who was squatting in front of her, and stretched out her hand to signal for her to bring the things to herself.

    Chen Yueyu stared at her disapprovingly: "I am a doctor and you are a doctor, just sit down for me."

    Fang Ziyue, who was rejected, gritted her teeth and simply grabbed her with her hands, pointing to the messy ground and smiling: "Chen Yueyu Ermao, you have an hour to pack it up."

    Otherwise, don't force her to throw away all these messy things!

    Chen Yueyu shrank his neck in fright at Fang Ziyue's bland smile.

    Poor Comrade Chen Ermao ran away in a hurry, muttering: "What a fierce...huh!"

    Fang Ziyue, who snatched the sterile cotton, did not continue to treat her wound, but looked at Lingqiu, who was standing by the side, and called her "Come here, let me take a look at your injuries."

    After being reminded by Fang Ziyue, Lingqiu remembered that there was still a bloody hole on her leg that was pierced by the box.

    But her injury is not a problem, she shook her head and signaled Fang Ziyue to deal with her knee injury first: "I'm fine, your injury is more serious, you take care of it first." Fang Ziyue frowned when she heard that, she looked at Ling Qiu's

    lap The blood that came out, no matter how you think about it, the wound is not all right.

    So she tried her best to stand up with her legs and grabbed the man and forced him on the bed. Whenever she made a move, Ling Qiu understood what she was going to do.

    Two steps forward and holding down Fang Ziyue, the wound on Lingqiu's leg was painfully pulled, she frowned and taught him a little anxious tone: "Why are you so stubborn?" How can you do it if you don't take good care of your own body

    ?

    Ling Qiu has a plan in mind, she must help Fang Ziyue correct this problem in the future.

    Unknowingly, she seemed to tie the future of the two of them together as a matter of course.

    Of course, Fang Ziyue is not clear about this.

    She just raised her head, which looked more vulnerable and pitiful from this angle.

    Her tone was too soft, and she discussed with Lingqiu: "I made a mistake, there will be no next time. So can you let me see your injury? I am very skilled in bandaging, and I can treat it for you soon. Then I will deal with my own injuries, so I won't waste too much time."

    Although she looked limp and easy to bully, Lingqiu knew that the other party was determined to deal with her injuries first.

    In such a stalemate, it can only delay time, and in the end Lingqiu takes a step back.

    She turned around and lay down on the bed, revealing the wound not far from her knee.

    The corner of the box poked a triangular cut for her, the blood was still bleeding scarlet, and the area around the wound was also swollen, the skin was red, swollen and wrinkled, and any movement would tear the wound and the pain was unbearable.

    The veins on Fang Ziyue's forehead twitched as she watched, and she wished she could grab that bastard Chen Ermao and beat her up hard.

    But the first one who didn't look at the road and tripped was himself, and he was also the one who caused Ling Qiu to be injured.

    Fang Ziyue's mental state, which had been brought up with great difficulty, fluctuated again. The box in her hand creaked, her mind went blank and she couldn't concentrate.

    Suddenly a hand held her hand, warm, soft, but forcefully stuffed reason back into her mind.

    Looking along the hand, Fang Ziyue only saw Lingqiu with worried eyes, but Lingqiu didn't say anything.

    This moment of silence made Fang Ziyue relax, she smiled at the other party, and then concentrated on treating the wound in front of her.

    Sometimes what she lacks is the silent company.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    I suffered from liver deficiency two days ago, until I entered v's 4D chapter on Thursday, please call me short orz

    me These few days are the shortest (and powerful) feast!