Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Coming Out

    After Lin Mingcheng's accident, Lin Mengyan's silence shocked many people's jaws. After all, she loves that man so crazy that there is no bottom line, and many people know this.

    But now it seems that she loves her career more.

    It's just that she ruined so many people's lives, and she turned her head to pretend that nothing happened, how could it be so cheap?

    The first revenge was when Lin Mengyan participated in the award ceremony of the New Song Gold Award. Lin Mengyan stepped onto the stage with a gorgeous sky-high, thanking the fans for their support and the team with pear blossoms as always, she was so touched that she couldn't be more moved.

    Usually, when she said this, people in the audience would applaud her, and even chanted "love her", but this time she finished speaking, but there was no reaction from the audience.

    "I really appreciate everyone's continuous support..." Lin Mengyan observed the people in the audience by wiping her tears.

    But only seeing the chaotic scene of whispering in the audience, Lin Mengyan's face was a little pale, she turned her head to look at the host, and motioned for her to smooth things over.

    Unexpectedly, the host covered his earphones and seemed to say something to the backstage. When he raised his eyes to see Lin Mengyan, there was more contempt and disgust in his eyes.

    The smile on Lin Mengyan's face froze, she had a bad premonition, and she held the trophy tightly with both hands, unwilling to let go.

    She nodded at the host, turned around and left quickly, she couldn't stay on stage any longer!

    Lin Mengyan was about to run, but instead of returning to her seat, she rushed to the door, wanting to escape.

    Looking at the appearance of those people, Lin Mengyan always felt that they knew something.

    "Hold on, Queen Lin." The host's voice sounded like the whisper of an evil spirit behind her.

    Lin Mengyan trembled, but she pretended not to hear and continued walking forward.

    "Ah!" Suddenly a leg stretched out from her side, tripping her to the ground.

    Lin Mengyan screamed, fell to the ground in embarrassment, and the trophy in her hand flew far away.

    She looked to the side in panic, trembling with fright at just one glance, her face pale.

    The student who was robbed of her work and sent to a mental hospital forcibly by her back then is back!

    Lin Mengyan herself is very talented, but because her heart is not in creation, she soon reached a bottleneck.

    So she came up with a way. She began to recruit students, screened out those students with outstanding talents, and used patience and resources to train them.

    When they come up with the works that satisfy Lin Mengyan the most, Lin Mengyan will take away their works in various ways.

    Among so many people whose works were robbed by her, only the girl in front of her left the deepest impression on her.

    A poor girl, why can't she take the "compensation" she gave and go back to marry and have children? Why do you want to report on her? So we can't blame her for sending her to a mental hospital.

    She is sick, can't she just leave with the money? !

    "Queen Lin Ge, take your trophy." The skinny girl who was tortured like a skeleton, but the light in her eyes could not be extinguished put the trophy into Lin Mengyan's arms.