Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Catching the Mermaid

    The military and government have added more troops. Although the other two forces are afraid, the temptation of mermaids is too great, causing them to start playing dirty tricks.

    Unknowingly, a wave of "catching mermaids" spread among the people.

    Everyone knows that eating the flesh and blood of a merman can restore mental power, and even capturing a merman alive can allow him to channel his mental power.

    Now Fang Ziyue and Lingqiu have become the targets of the whole people.

    Some people will do anything to survive.

    Fang Ziyue looked at the "fanatic" and bloody comments on the star network, checked the coverage of vegetables, and finally decided to publish the composition ratio of the nutrient solution.

    Over the years, the military and government have made a lot of money by relying on advanced nutrient solution production methods, enough for military supplies.

    Two days ago, General Shang also sent a newsletter telling her that if necessary, the production method can be published. And signed Fang Ziyue's own name.

    At that time, everyone will be able to heal their own mental power by themselves, and they can even use the vegetables they got for free from Fang Ziyue, and the method of making them for free to make medicines to save themselves.

    After that, whoever wants to touch Fang Ziyue again, is afraid that he will become a public enemy of the whole people.

    "Send it?" Qingyue's voice rang in his ears.

    Fang Ziyue didn't turn her head back, she stretched out her hand to embrace the little mermaid lying on her back, rubbed her hair and said with a smile, "Why are you a mermaid like a cat, you don't make any sound when you walk?" "What kind of sound do you want

    ? The sound will scare the fish away." Ling Qiu grabbed Fang Ziyue's ear with one bite.

    The pointed teeth gritted gently.

    Now there is a deep light in her dark blue eyes, her face is cold, and the mermaid who has fully recovered her sanity has an indescribable sense of arrogance.

    But in front of Fang Ziyue, she still couldn't help but want to act like a baby.

    Just like the little mermaid back then, he rubbed against her, leaned on her, and let her pamper him.

    When Ling Qiu had finished grinding her teeth, Fang Ziyue turned around and pinched the tip of Ling Qiu's nose lovingly.

    She asked with a smile on her face: "Did you win?"

    Ever since Ling Qiu recovered, she has often sparred with members of the mercenary group.

    The fighting nature of a mermaid makes it easy for her to win every time. So the gang came up with another trick and began to compare weapons with her.

    A mermaid hunts in the ocean with fish tails, sharp claws and fangs, as well as spiritual power and singing. She knows nothing about weapons in the human world.

    During that time, Lingqiu suffered a complete defeat and could not win any games. This allowed the gang of mercenaries to take the opportunity to let out a sigh of relief.

    Thinking that they fought dignifiedly from the battlefield, and the people who walked all the way through the blood couldn't beat a mermaid? This is too outrageous.