Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Leave

    Not long after Fang Ziyue left, the palace draft list came down.

    Fang Ziyue's name was not on it, but the name of Ling Yuexiang, a lame little maid who had just come from Lingqiu's courtyard two days ago to show her prestige and was about to leave, was mentioned on it.

    "How could this happen?!"

    Ling Yuexiang, who was so pale in a hurry, threw herself into her mother's arms, and said impatiently: "Mother, could it be that my father wants me to enter the palace and have a relationship with him? Otherwise, who the hell took my portrait? Sent it up?!"

    Ling Yuexiang lives freely in Xiangfu, she doesn't want to go to a place like the palace that cannibalize people.

    How many young women who were in their prime turned into a pile of dead bones early after entering, even if they survived, they would still be living in a cage without any freedom.

    Ling Yuexiang didn't want to be trapped in that kind of cold place.

    The second lady comforted her when she heard the words: "Don't talk nonsense, this matter has nothing to do with your father. I heard that people in the capital passed on your beautiful appearance, and the people in the palace heard about it, so they managed to get your portrait." Speaking of

    this , The second wife couldn't help complaining about her daughter: "I told you to wear a veil when you go out, and don't show your face before marriage. You're good, I'm afraid others don't know what you look like?" In fact, Ling Yuexiang's appearance can only be regarded

    as On the other hand, compared to Lingqiu and Fang Ziyue, it can only be said to be mediocre.

    She has such a good reputation in the capital, so it is natural that Lingqiu has done her part for her good sister.

    Ling Yuexiang and the second wife in the front yard cried miserably in front of Prime Minister Right, while Lingqiu in the back yard ordered the old and young servants to pack up their things.

    "Miss, Xiaocheng has already arranged people outside the capital, and he will take you back to Jiangnan as soon as you show up." The

    old servant is the housekeeper who Lingqiu stayed in Jiangnan to manage his business a few years ago, and he is very skilled in managing affairs.

    Originally, Ling Qiu asked Xiao Cheng to pick her up and leave alone, but the old man was worried, so he found someone to stuff himself and his adopted son into a cage.

    He also asked Xiaocui to pass a note to her, writing: "Miss, help me!"

    Lingqiu bought him back dumbfounded, and the old housekeeper kept rambling about his dissatisfaction with the few taels of silver he lost.

    "I'm a bad old man, that black-hearted thing actually wants your money?! Shameless bastard, are you crazy about poverty?!" The

    old butler manages the business under Lingqiu's name, making a lot of money, but he is also stingy very.

    According to him, he should be the eldest lady who gave her a bad old man by the way when she bought his adopted son.

    Lingqiu persuaded several times, "Uncle Cheng, you are always expensive, so don't despise yourself."

    Uncle Cheng was her mother's former servant, and after Lingqiu's mother passed away, Uncle Cheng was tortured by the second room for a reason and almost died.

    It was Lingqiu who tried to save people, and took advantage of the epidemic to send more than a dozen people out of the prime minister's residence.