Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    After rejecting Fang Ziyue that day, Lingqiu thought that she would retreat and stay away from her.

    But looking at the woman holding milk in front of her and staring at her with a smile, Ling Qiu sighed inwardly.

    She underestimated Fang Ziyue's patience and persistence.

    Persistence is really a good quality...

    "Originally, I planned to let you take the position of butler, but you came back too late." If you miss some opportunities, you will lose them.

    Lingqiu refused Fang Ziyue's request, and let Aunt Wang temporarily take the position of housekeeper.

    "Okay." Fang Ziyue just mentioned it casually.

    She doesn't interfere with Ling Qiu's behavior, of course, except in life.

    The smiling woman picked up the coffee can on the table, her breath was cold, she squeezed the iron can with a "click" with her long and slender fingers, and then waved it in front of Ling Qiu's eyes like a demonstration.

    "I told you, don't let me see this thing in your room again."

    Fang Ziyue's cold voice made Ling Qiu slightly stunned.

    Why does she feel that this person is more irritable than her.

    The aloof Patriarch is a master of methods, sometimes stooping to admit his mistakes is not only not ashamed, but can even bring greater benefits.

    "My fault." Ling Qiu pinched the center of her brows, and said in a low tone, "There were too many things a while ago, I need time to deal with them."

    So I couldn't fall asleep.

    Fang Ziyue didn't believe her nonsense, but she was still caught by Ling Qiu's weakness.

    Her wife said so, what else can Fang Ziyue do?

    She put away the coffee can, and warned: "Don't be an example."

    Ling Qiu's indifferent face showed a little smile, the bluffing woman beside her was actually quite easy to coax.

    "But I think the old housekeeper is right." Fang Ziyue threw away the rag in her hand, spread it aside and sighed.

    Ling Qiu's hand holding the cup paused, not knowing why: "What?"

    "I want an easier job."

    Fang Ziyue pulled her hair and calculated her current workload.

    Not only the gardener and sweeper, she is also responsible for Lingqiu's three meals a day and secretly helping Aunt Wang's half-baked man manage Ling's house.

    Even have to train bodyguards from time to time?

    "Keep an inch." Lingqiu frowned slightly.

    At the beginning, Fang Ziyue personally boasted that she could do anything in Haikou, how long has it been since she couldn't bear it and was tired?

    "The old scalpers at the entrance of the village haven't done much." Fang Ziyue didn't feel tired, but just felt that he didn't have enough time.

    She still needs to develop her own power, so she doesn't have much time to spend on these trivial matters.

    Apart from taking care of her wife, it's best to get rid of other things as soon as possible.

    "Just want to be a life assistant in charge of my basic necessities?" Lingqiu propped her index finger on her cheek, her tone was faintly dissatisfied, "You only have this ambition?"