Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Dating

    Fang Ziyue stepped on the huge office from east to west over and over again.

    The little assistant who was dazzled by her wandering around hugged her head and wailed: "Boss, can you take a break?! My eyes are going to hurt---"

    The little assistant who wants money and life enters the office at 5 o'clock, and her boss at 7 o'clock Enter the door in a hurry, and then start to turn around.

    This turn is two hours!

    "..."

    Fang Ziyue was taken aback by the assistant's sudden voice.

    She sighed and sat back on the seat, frowning tightly enough to kill a fly.

    "No..." The little assistant saw the toothache, and said with a ferocious face: "Are all of you good-looking people ruining your appearance like this?"

    Wrinkles will appear when you frown for a long time, hey!

    Fang Ziyue was pulled out of her contemplation again, and she couldn't help rushing to the doctor, "Xiao Ke, I want to ask you something." "

    What?" the little assistant said listlessly.

    Hmm... got trapped by her boss wandering around.

    Fang Ziyue cleared her throat when she heard the words, hesitated for a long time, and then said: "I have a friend, she prepared a candlelight dinner for her sweetheart, and planned to confess her love that night, but something happened in the middle." "So... is there any remedy

    ? "

    As soon as the little assistant heard this, he became excited!

    A friend out of thin air, she is familiar with this~

    The little assistant swept away the decadence just now, and asked the big boss out of curiosity: "Then what was the other party's reaction?" "

    Uh... She gave me, cough, my friend a week. If there is no successful confession within this week, her sweetheart may have to say goodbye."

    Thinking of this, Fang Ziyue couldn't help feeling sad.

    So why was she drinking that night!

    In fact, Ling Qiu didn't understand, after he told Fang Ziyue that she was qualified, why didn't the other party take the opportunity to put a ring on her?

    Didn't expect that?

    The more Lingqiu thought about it, the more powerless she became, she couldn't get angry with that fool anymore.

    Her EQ is probably all based on IQ.

    Otherwise, she handled Qu Haoyu's matter in an orderly manner, but she made a mess of the confession.

    The Patriarch of the Ling Family, who had given her marriage to her once in vain, sighed with her forehead propped up. She hated marrying her once, so was she afraid of the second time?

    Lingqiu, who sent the message, thought that if she didn't take the initiative, that idiot would probably hang around for the rest of her life.

    She didn't want to just be Fang Ziyue's girlfriend for the rest of her life, she wanted a title.

    Wife: Have a date tomorrow night, do you book a place?

    Fang Ziyue: "..."

    "!!!"