Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Fang Ziyue gave up every time he teased people until his face turned red.

    In the words of the little girl next to Lingqiu, "Miss, you just get used to that little princess, make her more and more domineering, and you will not be the one who suffers in the end?" At first, the little princess didn't dare to tease Ling like that

    . Qiu, it was because Lingqiu was too conniving, that made her courageous.

    The woman sitting by the window whispered: "It's okay, she's not bad in nature, but she likes to play a little bit.

    " Although it made her shy and hot, she was willing to die.

    This side courtyard is luxuriant with wild grass, only a branch of fiery red plum protrudes from outside the wall.

    "Okay, you still haven't said why you came here so early today?"

    Lingqiu let the other party wipe the sweat off her face with a brocade handkerchief, and Lingqiu turned her head slightly to make it easier for her to wipe.

    It's okay not to mention it, Fang Ziyue's high lips fell down when it was mentioned.

    She muttered dissatisfiedly: "It's not the one in the palace who wants to be drafted, and I don't know who mentioned my name too much. In order not to enter the palace, I can only go out with my father.

    " , then turned around and paused for a long time before asking: "When will I leave?"

    "The seventh day of next month."

    The seventh day?

    Lingqiu clenched her fingers tightly in her sleeves, and it took less than ten days, why... so suddenly?

    The depressed woman didn't show her face, she just held Fang Ziyue's hand gropingly.

    Unlike ordinary girls' hands, which are soft and delicate, those hands are thickly callused, rough but slender and powerful.

    Holding her hand, Ling Qiu couldn't help lowering her head, her blindfolded eyes seemed to be looking at the hands they held together, her soft voice also lowered a little: "Since you are going to the battlefield, don't be reckless. Discuss with Lord Hou."

    "It's cold in the border town, so you should bring more thick clothes. Although you don't care about anything during the war, don't be lazy if you have spare time, boil hot water for drinking." Lingqiu touched under the table with one hand, and took out her own from there

    . I skillfully rummaged through the medicine box and found a few medicine bags.

    "Here are some wound medicines, you take them with you. If you are injured, remember to ask a military doctor. Don't worry about it. A small injury or pain may kill you." Lingqiu chattered, as if she wanted to say the whole

    year It's over.

    The gentle voice washed Fang Ziyue's heart like gurgling water, making her eyes burn.

    She clenched the medicine bag tightly in her hand, and couldn't help pulling the thin man into her arms. Holding her slender waist, she buried her head in her neck and acted like a baby: "What to do, sister Ling. I don't want to leave, and I don't want to leave you.

    " Keep Lingqiu's heart from ripples?

    But not yet, Ling Qiu stretched out his hand and patted the man's back, and said in a warm voice: "Okay, how old is he, why are you still so delicate?" But