Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Clown

    The two lay on the bed for a long time, Fang Ziyue made Lingqiu lose his temper.

    It was as if Fang Ziyue had to pay back the shyness that Fang Ziyue had just tossed about by her own wife doubled, and she didn't know where she got this useless desire to win.

    Because the water came out of the pond all the way, the trousers below the knees of the two were covered with muddy water, which made Lingqiu's bed sheet dirty a lot.

    After teasing his wife to the point of dying, Fang Ziyue got up happily and prepared to change the sheets and wash them.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as she stretched out her hand, Lingqiu, who was still blushing and didn't slow down, stopped her.

    Lingqiu was afraid that her left hand would hurt, so she pushed the person aside and cleaned the bed by herself.

    During the period, I still didn't forget to tell her: "Don't do any work these days, just let me do it."

    Although Fang Ziyue did a lot of work in the past, even a lot of heavy work was done by her. But today is different from the past, the relationship between the two of them is different now, and Ling Qiu is also reluctant to let her suffer.

    Fang Ziyue, who was taken care of by her wife as a porcelain doll, slumped aside enjoying it, feeling extremely happy.

    It's like going back to the time when she was protected by Ling Qiu when she was fourteen or fifteen years old, she ran unscrupulously in front, no matter how big the storm was, there was always a lighthouse to guide her back.

    It's such a comfortable life.

    So comfortable that you don't have to do anything, and you don't have to do clarification.

    She didn't need to worry about breaking Lin Mingcheng's scandals and killing him completely, Lingqiu took care of everything.

    The woman standing by the window on the phone has a mature temperament and a unique gentle charm.

    It is this gentleness that makes many people in the circle mistakenly think that she is gentle and deceitful, kind and ignorant.

    But only Fang Ziyue knew and had seen the real Lingqiu. That woman who fought a bloody path in the business war and gained a firm foothold among the men, how tough her wrist is.

    She is like a morning star, hanging in the dark sky, and her dazzling light guides the direction of the lost.

    And her Fang Ziyue's current existence is like a feather sweeping away the dust on a gloomy star, making it shine and awakening.

    Unknowingly, a design drawing appeared on the paper, Fang Ziyue stopped writing, and looked at the necklace design drawing she drew when inspiration burst out.

    The feathers surround the blue morning star, witnessing its light and glory in the name of protection and companionship in the vast universe, giving it emergency needs, and giving it the most silent waiting.

    Fang Ziyue picked up a pen and wrote the word "Chang Geng" on the paper.

    Chang Geng Lie Lie should be cast down as an immortal.

    Lingqiu is her fairy.

    "Are you really going to do this?" Although she has been working with Ling Qiu for many years, her manager still feels terrified by the vicious way she handles things now.

    Such means should not appear on the gentle and amiable Lingqiu.

    Before seeing that "Lingqiu", that ghost, Lingqiu herself didn't know that she would use such cruel methods to deal with things.