Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    It has become a habit of the people in the border towns to feed something to the Jingxin Hall every day, but today this group of people looked at the Jingxin Hall from a distance, not daring to come forward.

    The bloody aura on those seven or eight people was so strong that the common people dared not approach them.

    To be honest, if it wasn't for the strong blood aura, these people would have started feeding the soldiers stationed in the border town early in the morning.

    Others dare not come close, but the old woman who has known her destiny in her sixtieth year is not afraid.

    She asked from a distance: "Vice General Fang, why did you come to the Jingxin Hall? Why didn't the military doctors in the army treat your injuries?"

    Look at the bleeding, even Vice General Fang's left hand was stained red.

    However, Fang Ziyue didn't want Fang Ziyue, who had lost a lot of blood, to be alive and well, and responded with a radiant spirit: "There are too many wounded in the army, and the military doctors are too busy, so I'll come here to try my luck." The last battle just ended at night

    , A lieutenant chased after the defeated army with red eyes and rushed out.

    Just like hurting a tiger into a pack of wolves, Lingqiu rushed in and led others out. It's just that it's easy to go in alone and it's hard to get out. It's not that the left arm was slashed with a knife, and the bone can be seen deep.

    She tightly tied the wound and its upper part with cloth strips to prevent the blood from bleeding too much.

    But when she returned to the military camp, the military doctor wanted to bandage her but she refused.

    Marquis Sui'an, who had already heard the news about his daughter's memory loss and was looking for his wife, still doesn't know about her? Angrily, he kicked him out and told Fang Ziyue to go find Ling Qiu.

    The reputation of this Jingxin Hall is getting bigger and bigger, not long ago Ziyue heard that there is a blind female doctor in the Jingxin Hall.

    She inquired carefully again, and the more she listened, the more she felt that the other party was her wife.

    Hence today's release.

    "Oh, you're so hurt, hurry up and knock on the door and ask Dr. Ling to bandage you?" The old lady was anxious for Fang Ziyue.

    The deputy general fought so bravely, why is his mind not clear? If the blood continues to flow, the person will die.

    Unexpectedly, Fang Ziyue faltered in his promise, but did not act.

    The soldiers around her were also anxious, but because of the order, they could only wait for the Jingxin Hall to open with a sad face.

    Lingqiu suddenly thought of a prescription last night, tried it for a long time, and got up late today.

    Fang Ziyue didn't know why, looking at the bluegrass pattern on the plaque of Jingxin Hall, she endured the pain, not wanting to disturb the good sleep of the people inside.

    She was pressing the painful wound, with dense cold sweat on her forehead, but she stood there waiting motionlessly.

    It was as if she had done it thousands of times, quietly waiting for the person to wake up naturally, and then making fun of the confused person who just woke up as a little lazy pig.