Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Warning

    Her own host insisted on not leaving, and got Xinglanshen to secretly ventilate, so the system chose to help her.

    A golden barrier rose around Fang Ziyue, this barrier could not last long, so Fang Ziyue had to fight quickly.

    "Thank you." After thanking the system, Fang Ziyue spread her wings.

    Gao Tian's horn appeared again, and the voice of judgment from the angel even froze the collapse of the world.

    The blue light in Lingqiu's heart shattered inch by inch, and a piece of white feather lightly fell on it, forming a warm protective layer.

    But in a time when everything is delayed, Heggam who has the key can move freely.

    The black spells kept attacking the fragile barrier around Fang Ziyue. Even the unconscious Heggam knew that if he wanted to survive, he had to take the opportunity to kill this dangerous woman.

    An angel who can repel the outside gods, keep her, and the next one to be judged will be him, a false god.

    "If the host is faster, the barrier will not be able to hold up." The system shouted anxiously.

    In order to prevent Xinglan from destroying Fang Ziyue's soul data in a single encounter, the system used 90% of its energy to unlock her power.

    A little energy now won't protect her for long.

    Having said that, Fang Ziyue gritted her teeth, cold sweat dripping down her forehead.

    The feeling of pulling that damned key from one's lover's heart is not good, it can only be said to be full of fear and trembling.

    Her meticulous care gave Heggam enough time to breach the barrier.

    The moment the barrier shattered, the wings behind Fang Ziyue folded together and she blocked the fatal blow.

    "Hmm..."

    The white wings were torn apart, and the pale bones exposed outside were also entangled by the black mantras, and Fang Ziyue's nerves were torn apart by severe pain like bone cutting.

    Because of the pain, the veins on her forehead and the back of her hands bulged but she couldn't escape an inch.

    Just a little bit, just a little bit closer to unlocking that damn key.

    The sharp spell pointed directly at Fang Ziyue's eyebrows, and her wings had been torn apart by the spell, so she couldn't avoid it.

    Seeing that the spell was approaching Fang Ziyue, Heggam had already shown a smug smile, and the system screamed silently.

    And the sleeping person suddenly lifted the last key in his heart, and the blue data flow instantly shattered the black spell.

    "Boom──"

    The impact of energy from the two sides caused several people in the center to be thrown out, and both Heggam and Fang Ziyue suffered injuries to varying degrees.

    However, Ling Qiu, who was constantly filling the holes in the small world with data streams, did not fully wake up. The moment when she rescued Fang Ziyue just now seemed to be struggling with all her might.

    Heggam cursed secretly.

    After he inserted the key into Fuzea's heart, he couldn't touch the Queen of the Snowfield who ruined his good deeds. Looking at her now, when she wakes up, she might be another threat no smaller than the angel Seraph.