Chapter 33 Careful Housekeeper × Disabled Housekeeper

Chapter 33 Vitality

"Miss Fang, you'd better not be lazy. After kneeling for three days, you can walk out of Ling's house standing up." The middle-aged man's indifferent voice was full of unkindness and contempt.

As soon as Fang Ziyue opened her eyes, she felt that her legs were no longer hers.

A large amount of information is entered into her by the system.

Only then did Fang Ziyue realize that she had actually worn it on the idiot who framed Lingqiu.

The original body was the most ambitious and also the most useless among the group of children that Lingqiu brought back from the orphanage.

She conspired with the male protagonist Qu Haoyu to kill Lingqiu, the current leader of the Ling family, but when the matter was revealed, the male protagonist pushed everything to Yuanshen.

According to the Ling family's family rules, for the behavior of the original body, he must kneel in the courtyard for three days, and then leave the house after kneeling.

Fang Ziyue gritted her teeth and tried to move her unconscious leg.

To be honest, she felt that the punishment was light.

Someone else's knife is almost on the neck, and her wife handles it so lightly?

Fang Ziyue moved her legs slightly, which made the housekeeper who supervised her scolded displeasedly.

"Miss Fang, you'd better be obedient and kneel down honestly. Otherwise, I can't guarantee whether you can get out of Ling's house." The

housekeeper has been with Ling Qiu since she was a child, and she has the guts to raise Ling Qiu as a daughter Feel.

Now that Fang Ziyue stretched out his hand to Ling Qiu, how could this not make him angry?

"Finish kneeling?" Fang Ziyue pursed her lips and moved her legs. It would be fine if her wife was in front of her.

She can kneel down in front of her wife to be punished, but it is impossible to kneel down to a stranger.

The original body had only knelt for a long time, and the body that had been hollowed out by the drink couldn't bear it anymore, and he died.

There are more than two days left, do you want Fang Ziyue to kneel?

impossible.

Following bursts of numbness and tingling, Fang Ziyue moved her legs.

"After kneeling for three days, I can't go out." The woman who had been timid all the time suddenly put a hand in her hair and brushed her sweaty hair back.

Pushing aside the thick bangs, those cowardly and lifeless eyes became deep and sharp.

The butler subconsciously took half a step back under the piercing gaze, his scalp was numb and he wanted to avoid Fang Ziyue's gaze.

The other party looked at him as if they were looking at a commodity that was up for grabs, peeling off the gorgeous outer packaging and laughing at his mediocrity inside.

The butler is not an excellent person, he is an employee who was eliminated by Father Ling. Later, he cried a lot in front of Lingqiu. Since he had a senior and a junior, he couldn't live without a job, so Lingqiu appointed him to be his housekeeper.

Now that the fig leaf was stripped off, the housekeeper's face was hot, and he whipped Fang Ziyue with an iron whip in anger.

"Eat what's inside and out!"