Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The woman who was twisted screamed and jumped up on the spot, rubbing her waist frantically.

    God, her wife has great hands!

    Ling Qiu looked at the grinning person in front of her and snorted coldly: "Stop pretending, I'm useless."

    She wanted to twist it down hard, but she couldn't do it.

    Seeing that the trick was useless, Fang Ziyue immediately moved to Ling Qiu's side in desperation, hugged her shoulder and muttered, "Why are you really angry? I've been very honest recently."

    Ling Qiu is Fang Ziyue's best medicine Since the two acquiesced to each other's relationship, Fang Ziyue has never been ill.

    Even Ling Qiu herself felt that when she resisted Fang Ziyue, Fang Ziyue's desire to control became stronger.

    On the contrary, when Fang Ziyue accepted her, Fang Ziyue was like a dick, letting go.

    Not to mention guarding Lingqiu and not letting go, she herself has disappeared! Bragging and chatting with small fans every day, not going back when there is a home, not entering when there is a door, and not watching when there is a wife!

    "You Dayu is controlling the flood, and you still pass the house three times without entering?" Lingqiu pointed to the table in front of the door, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

    Originally, she was thinking of finding a way to let this bastard stay with her for a while today.

    So she made a lot of effort to make two cups of special milk tea, and also made some exquisite snacks on the table.

    A table, two chairs, heart-shaped snacks and two cups of milk tea, just candles and roses.

    As a result, she sat on the chair nervously and waited for a long time. The woman didn't give her a chance to speak, so she gave her a bouquet of flowers, and then went to brag to the little fans with two cups of milk tea.

    "For a whole week, tell me when I can see you except when I am eating?"

    Every time I finally heard her voice and was about to arrest someone home, but before she could When he went out, the man blew past like a gust of wind.

    "Those who know think you have sharp legs and feet, but those who don't know think you are a tornado."

    Ling Qiu doesn't easily settle accounts with others, but if it is really calculated, it can make the other party peel off.

    When Fang Ziyue heard that something was wrong, she quickly put her arms around her wife's waist, lowered her head and rubbed her cheek to coax her, "My wife, I was wrong, I will definitely go home on time in the future, and I will report to you when I go out." Ling Qiu was caught by

    her She felt a little hot in the face, and then she called his wife in a magnetic voice, and her whole body softened.

    Her waist and legs were so numb that she almost fell into Fang Ziyue's arms with a groan.

    But what Fang Ziyue said later made her extremely frustrated.

    Was she talking about her going out early and coming back late? Is it something she didn't report?

    Lingqiu has never asked anyone for anything since she was so old, and she has never begged for anything.

    But she figured it out, and she had to speak clearly with Bangchui, and Youjiao tried her best, otherwise she wouldn't understand.