Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Star Blue God

    On the day when the plan started, there was a rare sunny day on the snowy field, and the sunlight that struggled through the clouds fell on the wings of the angels, shining with golden warmth.

    The cold armor of the queen standing beside Fang Ziyue almost formed a stark contrast with her.

    It's not fair that the mature Xueyuan Queen rarely has a trace of jealousy.

    As for what to be jealous of, maybe it's the angel favored by Sunshine, or maybe it's the light held in the palm of Fang Ziyue's hands.

    "Roar──" The roar of the monster came suddenly, and even the thick snow rolled up the snow waves and rushed towards the seemingly fragile city.

    "Fight!" The deafening horn blew, and the white barrier rose from the ground. The loud noise made by the snow waves hitting the barrier was enough to temporarily deafen the unprepared.

    This may be the last war, so everyone is doing their best.

    Heggam, who had installed seventy or eighty barriers and protective spells, was laughed at by Fang Ziyue as soon as he appeared on the stage.

    "You are too afraid of death." Fang Ziyue shook her head, wrapped like a turtle, so timid, how dare she threaten her?

    Sigh, I'm afraid my mind is not clear.

    Lingqiu, who was tied next to her, was "in a coma". Fang Ziyue nodded at the person at her feet, and asked Heggam: "What do I want?"

    She tied Lingqiu, and Heggam put Give her that box.

    It was a losing trade for Heggam, but he did it anyway, why?

    Fang Ziyue caught the box thrown by Heggam, which contained a data flow that could lock her power, it was true.

    However, since Heggam dared to trade with her, it proved that there was more than one thing.

    "Boom!" The crimson flame instantly formed spikes and hit the sweeping blue stream of data.

    Fang Ziyue's eyes were covered by a long cloth, but she could see that the source of that power came from the key in Heggam's hand.

    A blue key seems to have opened the two worlds, and more and more data streams poured in, causing a strange snowflake-like freeze on the battlefield in the snowy field.

    'Host, the final boss is about to show up, remember to put on a good disguise. 'The system that had been dormant for a long time suddenly appeared.

    The golden stream of data spread out from the shell of the system and slowly covered Fang Ziyue's body. Fang Ziyue could clearly feel the power that imprisoned her soul in her body being dissolved.

    "Put the key in the container, you idiot!" The cold mechanical voice rebuked Heggam's hesitation.

    But Heggam looked at the sleeping woman in front of him, still reluctant to do it.

    This was a treasure he had worked so hard to acquire.

    Heggam's hesitation completely angered those people, and they manipulated the data flow to forcibly open the world.

    With the entry of data streams, the snow field began to collapse, and even the bodies of people and monsters were turning into blue data.

    Heggam was finally scared, he cherished his life more than Lingqiu, so he inserted the key into Lingqiu's heart.