Chapter 46

Chapter 46 You Are Qualified

    Fang Ziyue, who woke up at noon the next day, rubbed her forehead and let out a muffled groan. Her temples were throbbing with pain from the aftereffects of a hangover.

    When she endured the headache and opened her eyes, she realized that this was not her room?

    Fang Ziyue sat up straight like a carp.

    "Uh---" It's disgusting.

    Tsk, it's fierce!

    Fang Ziyue, staring at the stars, grabbed the quilt, feeling sick, but fortunately, the cold fragrance belonging to her wife on the quilt saved her life.

    "Go wash up when you wake up." A cold voice suddenly came from the side.

    Fang Ziyue frowned and looked, only to see her wife was standing by the window, blowing the wind, and there was still the unfinished dinner for the two of them last night on the table beside her.

    The wine was sprinkled on the food and after a night of fermentation, the taste was really not good.

    Ling Qiu wanted to get people to withdraw, but that drunk Fang Ziyue kept hugging her and wailing: "Wife, look at me!", "If you don't look at me, don't you love me anymore!", "You still love you That wild man in the marriage contract, right?! Oops~ Why is my life so hard!"

    Ling Qiu, who had been raised by Fang Ziyue and her insomnia improved a lot, couldn't close her eyes all night.

    She is a person with limited mobility, and it took a lot of effort to drag her to the bed.

    When they called for someone to deliver the hangover soup, the door was knocked, and the drunken woman jumped up like a dead body, and piled up the wardrobe, bedside table and other large pieces of furniture at the door.

    Don't let outsiders in!

    Lingqiu, who hadn't slept all night, had bulging veins on her forehead, and now she felt itchy when she saw this woman.

    "Wash up, tidy up the room, and go to work." Gritting her teeth, she didn't scold the Chinese scholar, it was already Ling Qiu who doted on Fang Ziyue.

    The drunk woman stared at the dog's eyes, aggrieved, and didn't understand why her wife suddenly treated her so coldly.

    Obviously, during the candlelight dinner last night, the atmosphere was quite good.

    Fang Ziyue was silent for a while, and tentatively said: "Honey, you don't love me anymore?"

    "Love?" Ling Qiu repeated with a cold face.

    Immediately she said in a serious tone: "How could I not love you."

    If she didn't like this woman, she would have been dragged out by Ling's bodyguards to pour concrete into the wall by now.

    "Crack!" The wooden storage box in Lingqiu's hand made a crisp "bone cracking" sound.

    The woman with fried hair curled up on the bed trembled, Fang Ziyue swallowed, and the dog's eyes were full of panic.

    She always felt that if she said one more word, the fate of that storage box would be the fate of her arms and legs.

    Carrying her own clothes, Fang Ziyue leaned against the wall and rushed into the bathroom like a thief.

    When this ugly thing was out of sight, Ling Qiu pressed the center of her brows with a headache.

    She thought about it all night, but she couldn't understand why a woman who is good at teasing and caring can be so stupid?