Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Doctor Ling

    On the way to Beijing, there were no stops of cars and horses, and it happened to be rainy, Lingqiu's body had been weak for a long time, and coupled with the unresolved internal anger, he fell ill.

    "Miss, why don't we rest here for the night?" The old housekeeper's eyes were full of worry.

    The horses that pull the cart have been replaced by two. The young lady is not strong enough, how can she stand up to these days of bumps?

    "Ahem, no need." Lingqiu coughed and shook her head.

    The most similar thing between her and Fang Ziyue is her stubbornness, once she decides to do something, even nine bulls can't pull her back.

    In addition, relying on her superb medical skills, she had brought enough medicine, and she had to take medicine all the way to Hou Mansion.

    When she stepped into the Hou's mansion, the slightly plump body raised in the south of the Yangtze River became thinner again.

    Even the slender waist feels like it can be broken with a single arm.

    The brothers of the Fang family and Mrs. Fang rushed to the main hall as soon as they got the news, but they were surprised when they saw it: "You are not dead?!

    " A letter from my sister?!"

    "Did you know that she gave up the reward in order to ask His Majesty to forgive you, but knowing that you died, my little sister was so anxious that she coughed up blood and fell into a coma for ten days in the rainstorm!

    " The skinny man swayed, and buzzing sounded in his ears.

    The old housekeeper supported Lingqiu who was on the verge of collapse, and couldn't help looking at Mrs. Fang begging for mercy.

    He wanted to speak for their young lady, but he couldn't get in a word about his identity.

    On the other hand, the elder brother of the Fang family was calm, he stopped the furious second younger brother and asked someone to show Lingqiu his seat.

    Mrs. Fang also asked her servants to serve Ling Qiu hot tea.

    The child's face was haggard, and the road was dusty all the way, so if he heard the wind, he would rush over immediately.

    Ling Qiu sat down and breathed a sigh of relief, the first sentence made everyone in the room dumbfounded.

    "Is Ling Yun still in the border town?"

    Everyone was speechless. After looking at each other for a long time, they asked with a strange expression: "You don't know? My little sister didn't go to the border town at all     .

    "

There was a crisp sound on the table, and Lingqiu's face turned pale immediately, even for a moment.

    Mrs. Fang felt that something was wrong, she asked directly: "Didn't you send someone to pass the news to the border town?"

    Ling Qiu regained consciousness after hearing that, a wry smile appeared on her lips, and she nodded silently with her eyes closed.

    Yes, how could such a coincidence happen to miss it?

    "This..."

    The second son of the Fang family, who was still filled with righteous indignation, didn't know what to say.

    It is not possible to blame all the mistakes on one person.

    Mrs. Fang sighed, she could only say that it was God's will.