Chapter 100 End

Chapter 100 End of Text

After Fang Ziyue turned into a giant dragon, the two tried many methods but failed to make her change back.

And Xing Lanshen also used the system to send Ling Qiu the news that she would be sent back to the past in a month.

A month was enough for her to deal with the rest.

Because he did not return to Syracuse within the agreed time, the coronation ceremony of the new king will be held in these two days.

"Don't you want to go back and have a look?" Long Ming rang out, and his breath set off a grand rain of flowers.

In the depths of the vast Latico flower sea, a giant dragon is wrapped in it, and the petals falling slowly fall on the person guarding in its arms, adding a bit of tenderness to her.

"No need." Ling Qiu shook her head, she leaned on the giant dragon, and lazily reached out to catch the flowers that fell in front of her eyes.

Lytico flowers symbolize love, fiery, unrepentant love.

She held the flower between her lips and teeth, and turned her head to kiss the dragon's scales through the petals.

The dragon that carried the flames on her body was enough to melt everything, but felt that the place where she was kissed was scorching hot, and her heart ached from the burning.

It's been too long, after a hundred years and a thousand years, she finally found her treasure.

Probably because Fang Ziyue's mood swings were too obvious, Lingqiu put her forehead against the dragon's kiss and said with a low smile, "Don't be sad, aren't we all fine?" "But you will leave again in a month."

Long The muffled chatter showed how unhappy Fang Ziyue was.

One month later, Xinglanshen wanted to send Lingqiu back to the past. Going back in time will make Lingqiu's memory go back, and she and Fang Ziyue's common experiences in so many worlds will also be forgotten.

"What should I do if I don't remember?" The flame on the dragon's body quickly rose and went out.

Fang Ziyue was a little panicked, what if she didn't remember, and then they returned to the embarrassing situation at the beginning, and finally Yin and Yang were separated forever?

The dragon's sorrow affected the direction of the wind, and the wind that had been passing over the hills and circling them suddenly whipped up a storm, pulling up pieces of Lytico flowers, and the sea of ​​flowers was turned upside down in an instant.

"Calm down." Bewitched by the wind and snow, Ling Qiu helplessly patted the giant dragon behind him.

Why is this kid still young?

Lingqiu thought again of the years when she cleaned up Fang Ziyue's mess in the real world, the 15 to 16 brats dragged her two to five to eighty thousand.

At that time, she didn't know what fear was and what panic was.

"Have some confidence in yourself." She finally regained her courage and learned to be frank. Why is Fang Ziyue, who has traveled through so many worlds, scared?

Lingqiu spread out her palm, and a Laitiko flower ring lay intact on it.

She looked at the dragon beside her with crooked eyebrows, a blush covered her cheeks.

"I'm still waiting for you to propose marriage."

In the first world, after being together, the two had to face Ling Qiu's various illnesses from time to time.