Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    To Fang Ziyue's inquiry, Chen Yueyu simply gave an affirmative response.

    As far as she is concerned, this crazy woman can control herself. As long as she wants to see Ling Qiu sooner, she can get her madness back to normal no matter how hard she tries.

    Chen Yueyu was simply worried about her. Although she rules her emotions not to hurt others, she hurts herself.

    As Fang Ziyue's friend, Chen Yueyu couldn't sit idly by.

    With Chen Ermao's consent, Fang Ziyue added back her year-end bonus in a good mood.

    As soon as Chen Yueyu saw something was going on, he immediately hit the snake on the stick, and said, "Where is Mumu?"

    But the woman who went away only left her with a cold and heartless back and a very cheap word: "Dream.

    " Dream more, daydreams have everything, wives and children are hot on the kang, and there is nothing missing.

    When Chen Yueyu heard the words, he viciously gestured his middle finger, and cursed secretly: "Old dog!"

    Even if he couldn't chase his wife, what's the point of sending her away? Pooh! A single dog is really not a thing!

    Sitting in the car, Fang Ziyue couldn't help but sneezed several times, knowing without thinking that it was Chen Ermao's little bastard who was scolding her.

    Fang Ziyue sneered, and assigned Zhao Mumu some simple but time-consuming tasks.

    She laughed so hard, before she catches up with her wife, she doesn't allow any dog ​​around her to get out of singleness!

    The woman whose mind was not sober and whose mental age fluctuated from high to low looked at Ling Qiu on the screen and chuckled lightly.

    Lingqiu was tossing about in the yard, covered in mud, like a cat.

    It's also thanks to myself that I have the ability to protect this cat, otherwise she might have to suffer some hardships.

    Thinking of this, Fang Ziyue sent a message to the people under him, 'Find a way to help that person join the crew. '

    Cang Jinyao didn't manage things well before, and she couldn't get Ling Qiu to take the medicine, which led to the failure of Lin Mengyan's promise to Lin Mingcheng.

    A week has passed, and Lin Mingcheng has never seen Lingqiu who was willing to lie on his bed, even if he was forced to climb up.

    Lin Mingcheng made a big fuss, scolding Lin Mengyan and crying bitterly. Even thinking of her age, he kicked her to the ground disgustingly, punched her and kicked her.

    Lin Mengyan screamed unceasingly after being beaten, but she didn't dare to fight back.

    Even Cang Jinyao, who helped her apply the medicine later, wanted to avenge her angrily, but she stopped her with one hand.

    "Don't blame him, it's all my fault." The woman who loves Lin Mingcheng to the point of being confused cried, "If only I could really give Ling Qiu to Brother Cheng." Fang Ziyue listened to what the person on the screen said

    , I just feel that there are people outside of people, and there are even more scum outside of scum.

    It is hard enough to be able to treat an independent living person like a gift and conspire at will.

    Fang Ziyue sighed in admiration. As long as she is half as cold as this scum, she won't be full of diseases, like a crazy woman.

    Seeing this, Cang Jinyao was even more distressed. She hugged Lin Mengyan tightly and comforted her, "It will be soon. In two days, I will be able to send that woman there.