Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Scars

    "It's over." Lingqiu shook his head.

    There was an invisible line between her and Fang Ziyue, and once she crossed it, there was no turning back.

    Knowing Lingqiu's current character, Fang Ziyue didn't force it.

    After she developed her power and was able to compete with Ling Qiu, the spikes on her wife's shell would naturally soften.

    Fang Ziyue is the only "real" person in this world, so Lingqiu wants her to strengthen herself quickly.

    At least after she died, Fang Ziyue had to grow to the point where she could protect herself from being hurt by Ling Nianyao and Qu Haoyu.

    "The servants are gone, I'll recruit someone tomorrow." Fang Ziyue changed the topic, not wanting to see the silence and sadness on her wife's face.

    Fang Ziyue never wanted to see that lifeless appearance.

    "Okay."

    Came back to her senses, Ling Qiu squeezed the small cake in her hand, and responded, "Find out the details."

    She had an idea and wanted to try it...

    Fang Ziyue nodded, she would definitely find out.

    Otherwise, some servants like Aunt Wang and Uncle Liu will be recruited, not to mention her wife's reaction, she can't help but want to beat someone.

    The two of them got so many benefits from Ling Qiu's hands, and they became fat and strong, but they turned around and bit Ling Qiu hard.

    Lingqiu, who had no appetite, put the small cake aside, and suddenly remembered something, her eyes turned dark.

    Turning her head to look at the woman who unwrapped the dessert for her, she said displeasedly: "Also, Ling Nianyao came here today, it's very annoying."

    Fang Ziyue paused, and she raised her head and asked: "I'm here to make a small report

    As one of the heirs, she was kept by Ling Qiu's side, and the other heirs could not sit still .

    But the most anxious one is that reckless and ambitious Qu Haoyu.

    "It's good that you know." Ling Qiu leaned back and sank into the soft pillow.

    Her voice was a little hoarse and weak, "If you can't solve it, you don't have to come back."

    Lingqiu got a headache thinking about the chicken feathers on the ground today.

    Since Fang Ziyue wanted to stay in the Ling family, she should show her abilities. Stepping on the heads of other heirs, she would naturally hand over the Ling family to Fang Ziyue.

    Handing over a clean and complete Ling family to Fang Ziyue is her reward for being a living assistant these days.

    Fang Ziyue also had this intention, and she visited Yuanshen's Ling's branch these days. The power has been left behind, and the company's internal income has been eaten away by Qu Haoyu's people.

    This is just right, Fang Ziyue simply concentrates on developing her own power.

    With the experience of two lifetimes and the money hidden by the original body, Fang Ziyue developed rapidly.

    Of course, Qu Haoyu and Ling Nianyao didn't know about these things, Qu Haoyu even regarded Fang Ziyue as the original idiot, and he could bite Lingqiu back if he just fooled around.