Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    "Boss, Mr. Wang has broken the contract." The little assistant reported the work with an ugly expression.

    The woman sitting directly opposite her was shivering faintly wrapped in a blanket, covered her lips and coughed twice before taking the document.

    Even though her face was flushed due to the high fever and her eyes were filled with mist, the clarity in Fang Ziyue's eyes never faded away.

    She flipped through the documents, and the resource war with Qu Haoyu had reached the late stage, most of the resources were swallowed by her, but there were still some that Qu Haoyu held tightly in her hands.

    In order to keep the remaining benefits, he even used Ling Nianyao's so-called "throb".

    Fang Ziyue looked at the information sent by the little assistant, and the business that was originally negotiated went to three companies. The bosses of the three companies Wang, Zhao, and He all suddenly repented.

    It seems that Ling Nianyao has been brushing her face in front of them these two days.

    "No rush, cough cough..."

    Fang Ziyue threw the information on the table, her voice hoarse.

    She snorted and coughed, and tried to clear her throat before speaking, but found that apart from coughing up her throat, it didn't make her voice clear.

    "Come on, you better stop talking." The little assistant sighed and gave her a cup of hot water.

    After drinking water to moisturize her throat, Fang Ziyue was finally able to speak normally.

    "We are stretching the front line, and we are not in a hurry."

    From the mezzo-soprano to the alto, the little assistant thought that in two days, her boss would be so ill that he could not speak.

    She thought about what she had done in the afternoon, and suddenly felt that it was right to take advantage of someone's illness to kill someone. If she didn't take advantage of selling her boss now, she would have no chance later!

    Thinking of this, the little assistant slipped out of the office in the name of making coffee, and when he saw a few burly men in the tea room, he gestured to them.

    The five burly men knew it well, stepped out of the tea room with arrogance and arrogance, and joined a dozen or so companions with a single step.

    The little assistant opened her mouth wide and watched in astonishment as twenty or so bodyguards rushed towards her boss's office.

    no?

    With such a sickly woman as her boss, how could the other party send so many people to arrest her? !

    "Boom!" Suddenly a loud noise came from the distant office.

    The little assistant held a coffee cup and watched one meter tall burly men fly out of the office one after another.

    It really flew out!

    Faces on the ground, shoulders on the ground... bang bang bang bang across the ground!

    "Coffee, be careful of burning your hands."

    A burst of cold aroma passed by, and the little assistant hurriedly looked down at the cup in his hand.

    The scalding coffee almost spilled on her hands, and the assistant quickly adjusted the angle of the cup, and the little assistant looked up to thank her.