Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    When the starships were about to enter the attack range of the royal fleet, the military and government dispatched a group of fleets to protect them.

    The star hunter was also aimed at the royal fleet, and there was a momentum that if you dare to move, I will bomb you.

    For a while, the royal family was shackled, but the merchants came up with another trick.

    At the beginning, because the merchants and the royal family were against Fang Ziyue from the very beginning, they were unable to make the nutrient solution by themselves until the formula was fully announced.

    And that damned system monitoring also prevented them from getting even a nutrient solution.

    By the time the crafting recipe is released, it's too late, and there's no turning back.

    The smelly door of the garbage room was slammed open, and a strong man with a face full of disgust threw Liang Xiuyue, who was curled up in a corner with no ghosts, out.

    "Hey, are you still alive?" The man kicked Liang Xiuyue.

    He didn't exert much force on those two feet, and Liang Xiuyue, who was paralyzed on the spot, groaned in pain.

    Seeing this, the man pulled the water pipe beside him, and the biting cold water rushed hard on him.

    Liang Xiuyue screamed and crawled to the side, but the man stepped on his legs and forcefully washed the garbage off his body.

    The door on the other side was also kicked open, and the disheveled Gu Qiaorou was thrown beside Liang Xiuyue by another man's arm.

    The person holding the water pipe rushed the water towards her without mercy.

    The already numb woman tightly huddled herself into a ball, silently enduring the inhuman pain.

    After the man's rampage was over, he and another dragged the dying two to a heavily armed starship.

    Just after being thrown on the seat, a smiling man appeared in front of them.

    Gu Qiaorou knew him, he was the second in command of the Merchant Alliance.

    Many people have touched her, but only this big man put on a dress for her and asked her: "Are you okay?"

    Gu Qiaorou's numb eyes suddenly lit up, she thought, she wanted to help this big man Do something, in return for a little warmth from him, no matter what it is!

    When the man saw this, he knew that the thread he had buried had worked.

    As moths fly to the flame, so does Gu Qiaorou. Just give her a little warmth...

    "Don't be nervous, you just need to intercept Ziyue's starship below."

    Since they have been locked near the garbage room, Liang Xiuyue and Gu Qiaorou don't know the situation outside.

    As soon as she heard Fang Ziyue, Gu Qiaorou's nails sank deeply into her palm.

    She thought of that crazy woman again, she shouldn't have been let go in the first place!

    Because she has been wandering between the beds of various men, Gu Qiaorou has obtained much more information than Liang Xiu.

    She even knew that Ling Qiu's true identity was a mermaid.

    She was playing dumb before! if not like this! If it wasn't for this, she would have died long ago!

    The dog-like crazy woman who was once trampled by her had a better life than her, which made Gu Qiaorou's hatred almost solidify.