Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Two Options

    The distance between the starting point of the program selection and the ending point of the field village is not far, but there is a slow and shallow but wide river in the middle.

    There was a bridge made of single planks on the river, and Fang Ziyue felt unsafe when she stepped on it.

    She looked around and saw a little corner of a plank sticking out of a bush. Fang Ziyue stepped forward, and the following camera happened to take a picture of the pile of long wooden boards.

    Those wooden planks are half a finger thick, long and wide, and are very suitable for being placed on both sides of the single bridge to create a simpler and more stable bridge.

    It's just that these wooden boards are too heavy, and this should be a problem that can only be solved by the joint efforts of four people.

    [Although she is now in the same group as Ling Yinghou, I still want to say, she deserves it! ][Fang Xiaosan'er won't take the opportunity to wait for Lin Yingdi here, will he? After all, she was a weak green tea woman who couldn't take care of herself even when she drank water and had to be helped by an assistant to hold the glass. ]

    [Upstairs, be more confident and remove the word "no". ][Pure passers-by, you don’t have to say that, do you? Maybe Fang San'er decides to be self-reliant? Dog head/dog head] [Laughing to death, if she can honestly do it herself, I'll broadcast live and wash her hair upside down... Damn it! ]

    The bettors on the barrage hadn't finished placing their bets when they saw Fang Ziyue walking towards the river with five long wooden boards on one shoulder.

    The cameraman who followed behind was wide-eyed. He looked at the stack of wooden boards in surprise, it was moved by three or four thick male employees yesterday, but Fang Ziyue just, just lifted it and took it away?

    On the bullet screen, there was a lot of comments such as "fuck", "script" and "fake".

    Fang Ziyue didn't pay attention to the barrage at all, she laid the plank neatly, stepped on it with her foot and felt it was firm, then patted the dirt on her shoulder and continued to move forward.

    It's just that someone on the barrage reacted.

    [no? Since she can cross the single-plank bridge steadily, why waste her time widening it? ][Isn't she for Lin Yingdi? Damn, is she some dog-licking follower? Disgusting! ]

    Fang Ziyue, who didn't pay attention to the barrage, still moved forward quickly, but what she did was revealed by the audience in other people's live broadcast room.

    Lin Mingcheng expressed disgust and impatience.

    Lin Mengyan still had an innocent smile on her face, as if she didn't realize that there was anything wrong with Fang Ziyue's behavior. It's just that her nails almost dug into her palm where the camera couldn't see.

    Lingqiu, who was walking behind, had a little blurred vision, and her cold seemed to be much more serious than expected.

    Because he didn't want Fang Ziyue to win him and lose face, Lin Mingcheng endured the pain and left Ling Qiu, whom he still loved deeply, and took Lin Mengyan away first.

    Lingqiu was the only one left walking towards the destination with one deep foot and one shallow foot behind. In the middle, a staff member asked her if she wanted to take a break or quit the show to see a doctor, but she refused.

    Lingqiu has a stubborn temper, until she fell down, she would grit her teeth and hold on.

    Fang Ziyue understood this point very well.