Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    With her wife on her back, Fang Ziyue walked very steadily with every step.

    The road to the finish line was very long, Lingqiu fell asleep on Fang Ziyue's back in a daze, and she didn't wake up until she was put on the recliner and covered with a thin blanket.

    Lingqiu's follower captured Fang Ziyue's house with the camera, and Lingqiu's fans immediately exploded. The sliver of goodwill they had just because Fang Ziyue went back to pick up Lingqiu was also worn away because of this dirty and messy house.

    The house that Fang Ziyue chose was not as big as the other two, nor was the environment as good as the other two.

    The house that Lin Mingcheng and the others chose was not only clean and beautiful, it even had a big garden outside.

    Look at Fang Ziyue's place again, the house is not big, and the courtyard is very desolate. In addition to the old flower beds and vegetable fields overgrown with weeds, there is a long-abandoned chicken coop under the big tree next to the courtyard wall, and the poor chicken feathers can even be blown up by the wind.

    This yard looks really... could be used for a thriller.

    And what left the fans speechless the most was that there was no furniture in the house except for a chair and a pot.

    The camera followed Fang Ziyue into the house, until Fang Ziyue opened a vegetable storage cellar on the right side of the kitchen, and the scolding on the bullet screen was a little less.

    The cellar is not small, there are wine and vegetables in it, and even some snacks stuffed in by the program group.

    A lot of bullet screens brushed the program group chicken thieves. After all, such a hidden place can't be seen without looking carefully.

    [So she discovered this cellar early in the morning and chose it here? ][No way, if Fang San'er had that IQ, she could have made Lin Mengyan's wedding dress back then? ][No way, no way, it won’t be only four years before someone forgets that Fang San’er is a green tea idiot who doesn’t touch the spring water, pretentious and weak? ]

    [Uh... You came upstairs late, right? I admit everything else, but it’s fine if I’m too weak. This sister can now eat a carload of spinach in one meal, and there is one strange girl. ] [Second, Popeye is going to lose his job. ][What? What did I miss? ]

    While a group of people were yelling, Fang Ziyue had already put on her mask, rolled up her sleeves and started tidying up Lingqiu's room.

    Open the windows, sweep the floor and change the bed sheets. No one has lived in this house for about a year and a half. Fang Ziyue has only cleaned up a room, and the whole person has become dusty.

    The newly put on gray trousers and half sleeves were rubbed off, and the eyebrows and hair were all gray. Even the black bracelet on her left wrist, which she never took off all the year round, was in a mess, but the room was very clean after cleaning.

    It works well.

    Looking at her achievements, Fang Ziyue smiled a little on her usual indifferent and quiet eyes, and slapped the faces of millions of viewers in the live broadcast room waiting for her to make a fool of herself.

    The barrage that has been scolding Fang Ziyue in the live broadcast room has been replaced by ellipses since some time ago.

    Even sporadically, there would be two or three swear words from gambling dogs, and then they would be blocked by the real estate management in seconds.