Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Pure

    Three years of life in the wild star is too long for the little mermaid.

    For a long time, she heard all kinds of discussions.

    From the initial kindness to the later doubts, puzzlement, and insults. She became a lunatic who others said was lazy and unable to speak.

    She used her spiritual power to heal Liang Xiuyue's rioting spiritual sea. According to the agreement between Liang's father and her, the Liang family will provide her with the most abundant food and clothing.

    But his son didn't make it.

    A few days ago, Lingqiu had finished the last counseling for Liang Xiuyue, and when she was huddled exhausted in a pond of Liang's house, she heard Liang Xiuyue and Gu Qiaorou's plan.

    "If we go to Emperor Star, I'm not sure I can take good care of her." In front of Liang Xiuyue, Gu Qiaorou has always been considerate.

    She always thought of Liang Xiuyue and worried about him, "Besides, Dixing people come and go, what if we don't take good care of her and Sister Liang gets lost?" Liang Xiuyue frowned, he didn't want to bring a bottle of

    oil Go to Emperor Star.

    In fact, with Emperor Star's technological level, unless some big shots want a commoner to disappear silently, even if Ling Qiu gets lost, they can easily find him back.

    It's just that he didn't want to take Lingqiu away, so he acquiesced to Gu Qiaorou's words.

    Having seen all kinds of human beings in three years, Lingqiu didn't have any expectations for Liang Xiuyue.

    She regretted that she was unconscious when she first woke up, and that father Liang took advantage of the loophole to make a contract.

    The mermaid is the overlord of the sea, and the sea monster that attacked Lingqiu at that time could not threaten her, but Father Liang stepped in and took his own life into it.

    Lingqiu, who has not fully inherited the memory of the mermaid, can only understand a few words.

    He was fooled by Liang's father into signing a contract of working for nothing for the rest of his life.

    Later, although Lingqiu regretted his ignorance, he could not break the contract. Mermaids pay attention to contracts, and they do what they say.

    The sleeping little mermaid pursed her lips in dissatisfaction and frowned.

    Very annoying.

    After finally falling asleep in the fragrance and rich natural energy, she also dreamed about that annoying human being.

    Lingqiu has never shown her pearls in front of other humans, because she can't feel the pure kindness in them, and the kind of emotion that makes her want to hug her warmly and rely on them all the time.

    These are all the impressions given to her by that strange woman named Fang Ziyue.

    The little mermaid who came across the word liking for the first time was ignorant and didn't know what it was, but if she had to say it... If she didn't have a contract on her body, she would definitely choose to stay at Fang Ziyue's house.

    It is very comfortable to be with this person.

    So now facing Fang Ziyue's invitation, the little mermaid bit her lip and shook her head.

    The words reluctance and reluctance were almost written on the little mermaid's face, Fang Ziyue could feel that she didn't want to leave.

    So is it because of the contract?