Chapter 1

"Werewolf. A monster and also a human. Basically, it's a human who turns into a fearsome wolf-like creature during the full moon or middle night. They have such a bright, sharp eyes, tails, and shapes just like a wolf. However, they still a human during day time. Normal human being, but will disappeared around nights. They are strong creature that can rip human or person apart."

A pair of gorgeous and elegant- black Yves Saint Laurent heels slowly getting out from the car, showing the owner of the pricey heels who was the most powerful and popular person in this Country where everyone adores her as an idol as well as everyone's inspiration.

She is known as the most unbothered, cold blooded and gorgeous women in this country and some of other's countries outside there. She is that famous since her company and business is one of the top companies in the world. She walks from her private parking lot that specially make for her toward the main entry of her company. Her elegant walk and her chick appearance could be seen more with the black Louis Vuitton handbag and sunglasses.

With those sunglasses, she still cannot hide those coldness and tight face of her.

"Morning Lady Boss!" One of the 20 bodyguards that line up in front of the main door of the company greet her and that were followed by the remaining bodyguard.

"Morning Lady Boss!!!" The Voices of them sounds in unison as if they were in the army battlefield. Freen ignoring them and just throwing her car's key before taking off her sunglasses coldly then walk to get inside the company. The leader of the bodyguard who greet her first just now quickly catch the car's key and giving a bow to her even though she already passed them for a second.

"The vibes is kind of scarier today." The other bodyguard mumbled slowly as freen is way far from them and they all just gulping their own saliva.

Yes, Freen. Freen Sarocha Chankimha. The woman who never know what is 'feelings'. She basically never shows her own feelings, whether in happy, sad or whatever it is. But, we will all knew when she is mad. Or... because she always mad? Since she always wears that cold face though. All her friends and employees called her as a 'zero muscles lady' and of course, she knew that.

Freen getting inside the elevator and dropping herself at levels 13 as everyone who work with her at level 13 were immediately silence when the beeping sounds of the elevator was heard. From laughing, talking, and happily teasing each other turns to a silent awkward and respect vibe. Level 13 - The scariest level in this company building. A level where freen belongs to and with the designer team. She put the designer team with her as she thinks that design is the most important criteria in her company. So, it is easy for her to look at everyone's works.

For sure, the staffs of the designer team will be standing still as freen passing by them, just to show their respect to her. That is how everyone scared of her. Yeah... She can fire out anyone of them with a click of her fingers! That's why.

Freen get inside her office room and walk to take a sit on her swivel chair. She put down her sunglasses on the table and same as her handbag too. She leaned her back to the chair and give a little massage around her neck.

"Exhausted." She sighs while stretching her neck up, down, left and right. Suddenly, the door of her office room being knocked by someone.

knock.knock.knock.

The door then slowly open revealing one of her employee, Mrs Mai who was smiling flatly with a bit of nervous inside her heart.

"What do you want?!" Freen ask coldly with a look that she is a bit of annoyed while still holding her nape. Her eyes were literally staring deep and sharp to Mrs Mai. Mrs Mai gulping and slowly walking towards her with a gulp.

"I-Im Sorry l-lady boss. I just want to inform you about the list of our new employee for our marketing team." Mrs. Mai said as freen rolling her eyes and just look away, showing how she annoyed but she needs to look at it no matter what since it's about work. Mrs mai then placing the papers which printing each of the candidate's profile.

"If anything, you want to ask me, call me and i will come again, Lady boss." Mrs mai said before leaving the room and freen alone. Freen then taking a look at 2 and 3 candidates' profile and she sighing loudly. She is annoyed and lazy to take care of this. She then immediately takes his phone, calling for Heng.

"Heng, Come here! I want to talk to you." She said lazily to heng.

"What? Why?" Heng ask earning a tched from her.

"Just come here before i fired you out, stupid" She cut off the call and lean down her back onto the seat again. After for a minute, Heng suddenly get inside her office room and look at Freen with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What Happened my Lady Boss...? You need my service huh?" He asks with his goofy behaviour makes freen scoffed in annoyed. Heng. Heng is her childhood best friend and working with her as her personal assistant. Oh, she has her another three best friends but they all have their own wok and company. But not heng. So why not giving him a chance to work right? Plus, she does not want someone else since Heng was the only one who knew her the best. How her behaviour, what she likes, what she does not like and what important is, who and what is her. It's easy for her to work if Heng besides her since he basically knows everything.

"Take a look at these candidates of our new employee that will work under the marketing team. Search for someone that have the qualities. Not someone only good for her looks." She looks at Heng as if she was mocking him. Heng chuckled and give her a flirty smile.

"Oh! You knew me well how much i love women and man with good looks. Plus, sexy." Heng said purposedly to joke around. For freen, she already used with this behaviour of Heng. Goofy, flirty, like to jokes around and never serious. But she somehow satisfied with his work. He never being lazy, nor being clumsy. His works is always perfect.

"Get out. I'm busy." She scoffed again and giving him her eyes rolled before acting like she was busy, and arranging her stuff. Heng smiling and bow to her.

"As you wish my lady boss." he playfully bow to her, sticked out his tongue and walking away, getting out from freen's office room.