Chapter 7

"Dont act like you're my friends."

The words keep running inside becky's mind while she was drying her hair. She's confused of what happened just now. She's stunned and keep remembering of what freen said. She then take a sit on her bed after done taking her night shower. She then grabbing her phone, taking a look at the profile line id which shows "Cold boss" contacts. Yes, she save freen's contact as that nickname.

She tapping onto the profile picture, showing a picture of freen that looking really really hot and gorgeous. Becky then rolled her eyes in annoyed.

"Ughhh, Im confused. That time you're really good to me, and then? The next time you're so cold and rude! I cant stop thinking about your rude words!" She groaned in annoyed as she really really confused of freen's characters. She thought that freen would be good to her just now because freen is actually a good woman and wont show that side towards others people since freen afraid if her workers will not do works properly, but now, What she positive thinking about freen is disappeared! Freen, Her cold boss is a really really rude woman. No matter in front of others staffs or not. Ugh!

"Why should i thinking about you now, huh." Becky mumbled and face palming herself.

When becky was still in her thoughts, still in annoyed and staring onto freen's profile picture, suddenly a popped sounds hearing which means someone is sending her a messages. She furrowed her eyebrows when seeing it was definitely freen. Her own boss was sending her a messages.

"sticker"

Becky groaned and in weird. Again, she confused. Why? Sticker? She then started typing onto the chat space.

"Yes, lady boss? Do you want me to do something? Work?" She replied makes freen smiling at the other side while resting her back onto the tree as she was waiting for Heng. 

"No. Just trying to chat as i thought you're giving me a wrong dead ass number." Freen replied and then put down her phone, crossing her arms onto her chest. She's satisfied. She have this feelings of wanting to keep in contact with becky, but she obviously wont show it.

"Freen"

"Freen!"

"OH MY GOD FREEN!" 

Freen lift up her head and clear her throat a little as she saw Heng was raising his eyebrows and look at her in his sus face. Her smiles immediately faded and she rubbing her nape. 

"What are you smiling at?!" Heng scoffed as freen shooking her head quickly. 

"Nothing!"

"Nothing means something."

Becky who was reading the messages were sighing deeply while closing her eyes. She's annoyed, hurt and confused. Really. With that simple words or movements or actions, she easily getting hurt because she's such a soft person.

"Whatever you want, lady boss. im confused. You're telling me that im not your friends, and then? Sending me stickers, chatting me as if im your friends. I dont understand. Im hurted." Becky replied again before turning off her phone and laying down on her bed. She just really really getting emotional. She should have not feeling that.....but... she doesnt know. Why she should feel that hurt? Its just a mere things right?

Freen immediately looking onto her phone as she received the notification. She furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly the guilty hit her inside. She doesnt know. But, this makes she feels uneasy. She gulped a little and look up to Heng again who still look at freen with his corner eyes. Yes, they are together in the dark, as they wait for themselves to turn into a wolf and do their works as a wolf. Hunting, eats, growls, and enjoying nights. 

"What's wrong." 

"N-nothing." Freen stuttering as she really feels uneasy. Becky really wrapped her around her little fingers. She cant do anything without becky in her mind. Yes, becky stayed in her mind all the time. With that, freen literally spending her wolf side with a glimpse of becky. Its unreal. Its impossible. Cause when they turn into wolf, they always lose control as if they doesnt know anyone, and anything. But for freen, she's not this time. Becky were inside her mind.