Chapter 96

Two days has passed as freen going to office just like usual with her bitter face. The madness started to change to a sulky one as becky didn't even call,text, or meet her. Even after what happened 'that night', freen thought it might be better but its become worse because of what happened that morning with saints.

"Not even persuade me." Freen mumbled alone and rolling her eyes, expressing her sulky feelings alone in the office room.

Suddenly her office room's door swung open.

"Freen. Mrs armstrong is here with Mr Heng." Layla said makes freen's eyebrows furrowed as she stood up from her seat and walk towards layla.

"I want to present our projects process to them but Mr.Heng ask me to tell you that they want you to present instead." Layla said. Freen groaned and humming while she get out from the office room, followed by layla from behind.

When freen get inside the meeting room with layla, becky quickly fix her sitting position to a straight one as heng already smirking. Becky didn't know this as she expected layla will be the one that present for the meeting just like always but today, its freen? Little did she know that heng already planned this with layla.

Becky could see freen's face was so cold and bitter, but looking so hot as always with her dark blue shirt match with her black baggy coat and pants. Her hair were flowing perfectly when she walk to the front of the meeting room to start the presentation.

"Okay we will start right now." Freen start the presentation and with that, she started to become so serious and explaining everythings that important. Her eyes looking onto becky and heng in turns and then to the screen of projector and keep explaining it with the most presentable and perfect presentation ever as if there is no problems between them. Freen is so professionals and serious makes becky feels like they were a totally stranger and just a business partner.

Becky keep staring onto her every actions and moves, simping over her good looking appearance without hearing the informations about the projects at all. But that cold woman is really serious huh! Little did becky know that freen is actually sulking.

Becky slightly pouting.

"Okay that's all. Done. Thankyou." Freen bowing a little as layla quickly glancing to heng as if they were thinking what should they do.

"If there is any problems, tell my assitant." Freen immediately walking without looking onto heng nor becky as layla quickly stood up and block freen makes freen raise her eyebrows. And same as becky too. But more likely becky give a glare. 

Layla then glancing to heng and make a face as heng quickly stood up too.

"A-ah freen! L-lets have lunch together?" Heng suddenly ask while rubbing his nape as that's make becky and freen look at him at the same time. Freen then shooking her head coldly.

"No thanks. I will go with layla instead." Freen said with a thin smirking and glancing to becky before grabbing layla's hand. Layla's eyes widened and she hold freen to stop her from dragging her away.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Becky's voices suddenly heard loud and clear makes freen holds her wide smirk and she turn around, staring onto becky who already standing up from her seat and glaring to her. So mad huh?

Little tiger is wake up.

Freen thought and still hold her chuckled, smirk and laugh.

"Why then? I see nothing wrong with im going lunch with layla?" Freen ask teasingly but still with her cold stern voices.

"YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG BUT I SEE EVERYTHINGS WRONG!!!!" Becky shouts and with that too, freen's smirk getting much more wider, seeing how becky's anger is bursting in jealousy. Those little face is somehow slowly to change red.

Heng glancing to layla with their buttoning eyes. 50 percents feels like their planned is success and 50 percents they feels somehow afraid. Freen letting go layla's hand and slowly walking to becky, standing in front of her face to face.

Freen smirking with her stares stuck on becky's face.

"Why dont you get out with saints then? Its fair. You're with saints then i am with layla. Right? Mrs. Armstrong?" Freen raise her eyebrows, mockingly said that to becky makes becky grinding her teeth hardly in annoyed. Freen looks so annoying right now.

Becky scoffed and rolling her eyes to freen before glare to her deeply.

"You're that like huh going out with this woman?! Right?! What you're saying to me before this? Sisters? She's your sisters? Tched. She's just a Bitch." Becky said as the last words makes freen's eyebrows wrinkled hardly and she glare to becky too. She doesnt like how becky called layla. 

"REBECCA! WATCH YOUR MOUTH! I DONT TEACH YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" Freen shouts with her hand lifting up, pointing her index finger in front of becky's face really close.

"OH SO YOU KNOW HER?! YOU KNOW THAT MUCH ——-"

"BECKY! FREEN!" Heng shouts and grabbing freen's hand, making freen's feet stepping backwards as the two of them feelings the same thing. Annoyed. Freen still glaring to becky with her tense jaw and same as becky too.

"Stop it. Stop all of this and just let's going out having lunch all of us together. Okay?!"

Freen yank heng's hand away as she just walk out from the meeting room without looking behind. Heng sighing and glacing to becky then to layla. Layla also shooking her head looking onto this two. They looks like a child!