Chapter 33

Becky waking up in the morning without freen beside her makes she rush to search for her. She's that afraid of losing freen after what happened last night. She running to the downstairs as her eyes meeting freen's figure who was standing in front of the television with a remote on her hand. Freen tried to search for a nice movie.

Becky quickly running towards her, hugging her tightly from behind.

"F-freen..." Becky mumbled with a pout as she was about to burst into tears. Freen raised her eyebrows and putting the remote onto the small table that placed only in front of her before she turn her body, facing becky. Becky's arms still wrapped nicely around her waist.

"Hm? Why baby...?" Freen cupped becky's cheeks and looking into her eyes, seeing those glassy tears that pooled inside.

"Im afraid you're gone." Becky mumbled with the pout never leave her lips. Freen give a tint smile and lean, giving a quick peck on those cute pout.

"No! Here i am. I dont want to disturb you sleeping.. Dont need to worry about me. Okay?" Freen said while stroking the hairs of her love of life. Becky slightly nodded before freen grab her and they sit on the couch together.

Becky's mind quickly remember about last night. She want to ask what really happened, and want freen to tell her everything. She gulp a little before look at freen who was watching the television with her arm around becky's waist.

"What happened last night, baby?" Becky ask, sitting straight beside freen and look at her with her serious, curious eyes. Freen then sighing loudly. Its the time to tell her the truth. Hm?

Freen then averted her eyes from the television, looking onto becky with his eyes were not cold, and also not telling anything. It seems empty.

"You might do---"

Suddenly A loud noises hearing from outside makes becky and freen look at the main door in weird before the door swung open revealing Nam, Tee and kate. Freen grinding her teeth in annoyed. Come on! She want to be alone with becky!

"Haish this bastards..." Freen mumbled slowly but loud enough to make becky heard it.

"Hi our lady boss."

"Whoopss! We have a guest here huh.."

"Wohooo!!!"

The three of them were squealing, screaming and make their noises after seeing the two couple were sitting on the couch together. Becky give them a tint smile as freen glared to them.

"Ohh did we disturb your time together??" Nam ask makes freen smirking mockingly.

"Yes, jerk. Dont you see it?" Freen said in annoyed as becky quickly hold freen's hand that placed on the couch.

"Ah no! We're okay. Come here you guys." Becky smiled as the three of them celebrating of what becky said. They all come closer to the couch as they take a sit on the floor, around the small table before putting the foods that they brought. Freen rolled her eyes in annoyed. Annoyed that they disturb her time with becky and also annoyed that becky let them staying.

"Wh-why did you sit on the floor erm Mrs--"

"Its okay becky! We're always like this. Eating and being unwelcomed from the owner of the house~" Tee cut her words and taking a mouth of the pancakes. Yes, they bought the breakfast for all of them including freen and becky, wanting to have a breakfast together actually. They know becky is at freen's house as heng already told them but yeah... teasing is the must for them. Freen hissed hearing the 'mocking' from Tee and slightly hit tee with her feet.